Video: Elon Musk is INSIDE Tham Luang cave testing rescue sub

webfact

4 hours ago, sanemax said:

I didnt see many of those "real African heros" making any effort to help rescue the kids in the cave .

Elon Musk was there offering assistance , where were your African heroes ?

Hiding in bed during the day due to lack of valid visa and dealing drugs, performing marrige scam through internet and empty ATM's with fake and/or stolen credit cards during night - no time for rescue other than their own pocket....:whistling:

Edited by ttrd

1 minute ago, sanemax said:

And what did he do to help ?

Why don't you tell us considering just before you were forced to accept that he is African you seemed to think he had something to offer there.

20 minutes ago, ttrd said:

Hiding in bed during the day due to lack of valid visa and dealing drugs, performing marrige scam through internet and empty ATM's with fake and/or stolen credit cards during night - no time for rescue other than their own pocket....:whistling:

All the differences, be it as national, race, colour, caste, creed, religion, whatever, diminish at one point and unifying factors such as empathy, love and compassion take over.

Not for the usual unashamed racists on TV, empathy, love and compassion could never get in their way or slandering an entire continent.

4 minutes ago, Kieran00001 said:

Why don't you tell us considering just before you were forced to accept that he is African you seemed to think he had something to offer there.

I dont think that he did anything worthwhile .

Just turned up late and played with his submarine in the water

• Like 2

1 minute ago, sanemax said:

I dont think that he did anything worthwhile .

Just turned up late and played with his submarine in the water

Then why did you use him as your example of what Africans did not do?

The African was there offering assistance, remember?

Do at least try not to squirm like a little worm.

Lets hope he doesn't fall in love with an Isaan hottie. Could cost him more than his submarine ?

On a serious note. The guy is a business man not some charity guru. every opportunity to gain popularity for his comercial projects will be taken.

We all know how Thai people react to people like him: with awe because they focus on wealth, money and status. 75% of thai however isn't capable using PAYPAL.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, ukrules said:

People have been bashing Musk on Twitter as well which appears to be why he posted the email from Stanton.

I will add this as well :

elon.jpg.edb3879f36eb5555ae7ca592b92a58ac.jpg

This wasn't designed blindly, it was specfically designed to get past the narrowest part.

Yes, he was in regular contact with Richard Stanton, one of the most experienced cave divers in the whole rescue effort and part of the British team that found the children last week and who knew the route intimately and initially mapped it out.

You don't make billions by being an idiot. Elon wouldn't invest this much or his time and resources to make a capsule that couldn't navigate the entire passage.

Where are all the Elon detractors when you need them?

1 minute ago, tropo said:

Yes, he was in regular contact with Richard Stanton, one of the most experienced cave divers in the whole rescue effort and part of the British team that found the children last week and who knew the route intimately and initially mapped it out.

You don't make billions by being an idiot. Elon wouldn't invest this much or his time and resources to make a capsule that couldn't navigate the entire passage.

Where are all the Elon detractors when you need them?

funny how musky felt the need to publish private emails once he had been caught out as the media whore he is.

I bet Richard Stanton laughed at that contraption he turned up with

Just now, lionsincity said:

funny how musky felt the need to publish private emails once he had been caught out as the media whore he is.

Much more likely that he told him to "go away in jerky movements". Guy doesn't suffer fools gladly.

Just now, lionsincity said:

Funny how you come back to troll when you have nothing intelligent to add.

Here's a good summation of what went down:

https://www.news.com.au/technology/innovation/elon-musks-offer-to-help-rescued-boys-trapped-in-thai-cave-rejected-as-not-practical/news-story/c6d1d4448ee4dd7853d43c59368cf250

9 minutes ago, tropo said:

Funny how you come back to troll when you have nothing intelligent to add.

Here's a good summation of what went down:

https://www.news.com.au/technology/innovation/elon-musks-offer-to-help-rescued-boys-trapped-in-thai-cave-rejected-as-not-practical/news-story/c6d1d4448ee4dd7853d43c59368cf250

all the emails with Richard are before he showed off his big, unwieldy cigar.

24 minutes ago, happy chappie said:

Ship the biggesst pressurised dildo to Thailand with some cameras and air tank strapped to it.hes nothing but a de lorean of the 21st century with massive promo campaigns and self promotion.couple of years and he will be history.pathetic how in this day and age people can't read through the lines.....oh he's my electro hero.blah.

Fortunately, we have self-proclaimed geniuses like yourself to guide us to wisdom.  

Edited by tropo
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

2 hours ago, lamyai3 said:
14 hours ago, lionsincity said:

all the emails with Richard are before he showed off his big, unwieldy cigar.

Timing is relevant here. The last correspondence from Rick Stanton encouraging him to continue was on Saturday 7 July at 6.30pm PDT. Bearing in mind pacific daylight time is 14 hours behind Thai time, it would have been 8.30am on Monday 8th that the message was sent, prior to embarking on the cave rescue operation an hour or two later. The first four boys were bought out later the same day (Monday evening Thai time) but Rick Stanton was buried deep in the cave all day and quite possibly didn't check his messages at all once the three day operation was in full swing... the follow up messages from Musk came late on 8th, but I don't see any correspondence from Stanton after his message on Monday morning.

One of the comments of the rescue teams however was the need to be flexible with plans, and in the event of sudden heavy rainfall and inundation (or pump malfunction as we saw on the final day) I guess they were more than happy to have as many contingency plans as possible. Another example of this was the bird's nest gatherers on the mountain, scouting for possible cave entrances. Seems like they were very wise to keep all avenues open. 

You're still replying to the troll? I stuck him on ignore where he belongs.

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, tropo said:

Fortunately, we have self-proclaimed geniuses like yourself to guide us to wisdom.  

14 minutes ago, tropo said:

No time to bicker with a person like you.ive got my beloved country to watch knock a ball about in the World Cup.now f......o.....obviously you worship the guy......forrrrrtunately I'm a geeeeenius...ya mug..go buy some tesla shares.

2 hours ago, happy chappie said:

No time to bicker with a person like you.ive got my beloved country to watch knock a ball about in the World Cup.now f......o.....obviously you worship the guy......forrrrrtunately I'm a geeeeenius...ya mug..go buy some tesla shares.

Yes, it must be challenging to post and watch football at the same time. Go Croatia!!!!!