Successful Thai cave rescue a boost for junta chief as election looms

snoop1130

I am so sick of the bu**sh*t in this country. It amazes me the crap that goes on everyday. I love where I live , this is my little bit of paradise , and block out the rest of the crap. Enough is enough .... I will not leave where I am living now. Just thinking out loud...

• Like 1

On 7/11/2018 at 6:47 PM, snoop1130 said:

some Thais hope will see the austere military veteran emerge as chief of a new civilian government.

Those who approve of the spinelessness, dull mindedness and no virtue.  "Show me a man without vices, and I will show you a man without virtue".  Sounds like the wet blanket himself. 

Grandstanding of this issue will make him look pathetic and weak.  The article is sheer hog wash. 

Edited by yellowboat
  • Like 1

On 7/11/2018 at 6:47 PM, snoop1130 said:

Thailand's Prime Minister Prayuth Chan-ocha gestures with acting Chiang Rai province governor Narongsak Osatanakorn

It should read, *Acting* Prime Minister and *Fired* Governor.

The good guys never win.

• Like 1

On 7/11/2018 at 6:02 PM, darksidedog said:

I dont recall Prayut doing anything of note that helped the rescue. Very brave people on the front line, many from overseas did it. To see politicians, especially unelected ones trying to take glory and advance their positions, though such a miraculous rescue makes me sick.

"Stellar performance on my behalf."

2459286.gif

Edited by InfinityandBeyond
Amendment
  • Haha 2