Big Joke hits the jackpot - busts Ponzi scheme worth billions

snoop1130

44 minutes ago, Oziex1 said:

I understand how the news works, it was a scathing comment on the ludicrous ego tripping super hero nonsense of this guy and the fact that real and serious news events relegated him off the news feed where he and his fake news belongs.

Fake news?

On 7/11/2018 at 7:37 PM, Get Real said:

Super Big Joke strikes again. He is soon going to be one of Marvels superheroes. But, really! This man is good for Thailand!

Just imagine if every officer in the entire force worked as hard as this guy.... 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Ks45672 said:

Just imagine if every officer in the entire force worked as hard as this guy.... 

My imagination: In regard to how many officers you have in the Thai police, they would have been eradicating crime on an international level many years ago. :smile:

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Oziex1 said:

I understand how the news works, it was a scathing comment on the ludicrous ego tripping super hero nonsense of this guy and the fact that real and serious news events relegated him off the news feed where he and his fake news belongs.

Can you please provide the link, or the information, that present the fact of fake news.

Nah, I guess that was just your super ego tripping a little bit to unsafe ground where you no longer can live on your fluffy clouds with all the fabulous amount of non grounded and fabricated beliefs.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Get Real said:

Can you please provide the link, or the information, that present the fact of fake news.

Nah, I guess that was just your super ego tripping a little bit to unsafe ground where you no longer can live on your fluffy clouds with all the fabulous amount of non grounded and fabricated beliefs.

I trust my instincts and based on the track record of the RTP when it comes to honesty Il stick with my comments. 

5 minutes ago, Oziex1 said:

I trust my instincts and based on the track record of the RTP when it comes to honesty Il stick with my comments. 

More fluff, however I doubt that anybody sees the RTP as lilly white (that's just ridiculous), but there must be a few officers who are genuine and from what's been seen in the last few months officer Jok seems to be a good candidate for the 'genuine' list.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Oziex1 said:

So, ok! Let´s see it that way. Here are some good examples of what you are stating, so you can read it over and over again. Maybe, finally you will realize how out of touch with reality it is.

• If you have the unlucky experience of getting a row of bad and uneatable eggs in a row, that means you no longer believe that it´s possible to eat egg.
  • If you send out 100 newsletter to sell something and nobody buy, then you see that product or service as not possible to sell.
  • If you do not fall madly in love with anyone of the first 1000 girls/men you ever will lay your eyes on, then there will never exist love in your life.

We start with these three small little examples of your very narrow corridor of looking at life. Maybe you will realize that there are that 1 out of a group of 100 that really made the differens.
If not, please feel free to contact me for more examples. :smile:

Edited by Get Real

Not fake news in the real sense, more to do with how is it even news?

Man employed to stack shelves caught actually stacking shelves!
Bus driver actually driving bus!
College lecturer actually lectures students!

Doing your job, the major cases are always of public interest but the notoriety given to this guy and the way he is perceived to be a one man crime stopper is ridiculous. Like others say, if all the RTP did what they were employed to do it would not even be newsworthy to this level.....

It really should be more embarrasing than noteworthy....

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

Just now, Anythingleft? said:

Doing your job, the major cases are always of public interest but the notoriety given to this guy and the way he is perceived to be a one man crime stopper is ridiculous. Like others say, if all the RTP did what they were employed to do it would not even be newsworthy to this level.....

One of my first posts on "Big Joke" was exactly that, a cop doing his job is so startling that it is newsworthy,

The stories have descended into pantomime with him running through the streets of the Philippines and other staged for the camera busts.

Why a Tourist Cop?

Why always in the spotlight with pictures?

8 minutes ago, Anythingleft? said:

Just that you do not understand that this man actually do more than could be expected from him. That´s why you see him in the news so much. Not just because everyone thinks that he need to be there. Of course, you also have the aspect of media. They always exaggerate things that can lead to more readers. That is still not a reason to discharge the fact that he is extraordinary.

4 minutes ago, Anythingleft? said:

"Doing your job, the major cases are always of public interest but the notoriety given to this guy and the way he is perceived to be a one man crime stopper is ridiculous." 

Yes they should all be doing what they promised to do and are receiving a salary for.

Gen Jok, a one man crime stopper, well that's your description, nobody else has made that statement, but his track record is impressive and must surely be an embarrassment to the seniors, and juniors, who achieve very little and never will, mostly because that's not why they joined the force. And given this fact how come in 2018 the force doesn't have better recruitment tools? 

Ninety % of them are not achieving very much including at the top. (when did you last see the top guy do something impressive (and of course that really means doing what he's paid to do)?

Roll on the next round of retirements and replacement. But with the current selection processes picture don't hold your breath for anything much better.

But maybe if Gen. Jok was the top man things might be different. Maybe.

If he did get appointed to the top job then he would have to maintain his current status as a high performer, that could mean he would put pressure on all the other seniors to perform. Maybe.

"Doing your job, the major cases are always of public interest but the notoriety given to this guy and the way he is perceived to be a one man crime stopper is ridiculous." 

Yes they should all be doing what they promised to do and are receiving a salary for.

Gen Jok, a one man crime stopper, well that's your description, nobody else has made that statement

But maybe if Gen. Jok was the top man things might be different. Maybe.

If he did get appointed to the top job then he would have to maintain his current status as a high performer, that could mean he would put pressure on all the other seniors to perform. Maybe.

Thats certainly seems to be the way he is being portrayed in the media, at least in my view yes

Doubtful, the higher they go the less they have to do to get the bigger kick backs. It's only the kickbacks that they seem to want. Maybe this method will bring him the promotion without him having to layout a huge payoff to buy the position??

Just that you do not understand that this man actually do more than could be expected from him. That´s why you see him in the news so much. Not just because everyone thinks that he need to be there. Of course, you also have the aspect of media. They always exaggerate things that can lead to more readers. That is still not a reason to discharge the fact that he is extraordinary.
You could be right, it has been bought up about his jurisdiction and possible overlapping of other departments so yes, he may be doing more than is expected.
That in itself would be noteworthy but may also be better to be highlighted for the all the facts to be made public....

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Anythingleft? said:

Thats certainly seems to be the way he is being portrayed in the media, at least in my view yes

Doubtful, the higher they go the less they have to do to get the bigger kick backs. It's only the kickbacks that they seem to want. Maybe this method will bring him the promotion without him having to layout a huge payoff to buy the position??

So you're making an automatic assumption if Gen Jok goes higher he will just relax and let the 'benefits' roll in. 

Is it not possible he's different? 

So you're making an automatic assumption if Gen Jok goes higher he will just relax and let the 'benefits' roll in. 

Is it not possible he's different? 

Possible yes, realistic?

Not an automatic assumption just basing my thoughts on the embedded culture and mentality here.
Would I like to be wrong? Without a seconds hesitation.........