Pattaya police out on Beach Road arrest 60 prostitutes

webfact

3 hours ago, poanoi said:

i went out nearly every day, only taking a rest when diarrhea

became unbearable

It's comforting to learn that when the diarrhea was bearable you kept on trucking

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 hours ago, StayinThailand2much said:

Years ago I met a girl in Pattaya, who told me that she had to stay for weeks with a policeman for free (action) thanks to being nabbed for prostitution. Wonder, whether this is a job benefit of the BiB...

I give you the answer to that question YES That was easy lol

On 7/11/2018 at 10:14 PM, nev said:

Tar and feather them I say make it a spectacle, How dare they prostitute themselves and bring a bad name to Pattaya.

Yes, how dare they! You would never find any such thing going on in Sydney, San Francisco, Las Vegas, New Orleans, New York, Montreal, London, Amsterdam, Rome, Rio, Budapest, or Kiev. 

4 minutes ago, Mac98 said:

Yes, how dare they! You would never find any such thing going on in Sydney, San Francisco, Las Vegas, New Orleans, New York, Montreal, London, Amsterdam, Rome, Rio, Budapest, or Kiev. 

Don't forget, foreign tourists come to Thailand (and Pattaya) to visit the temples, not to indulge in activities Thai people pretend do not exist... ?

4 hours ago, Mac98 said:

You don't do sarcasm.

13 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Rubbish.

I walked along it and didn't even see as many as 60. Only about 20 or 30.

My question is and pardon my ignorance. How do you tell if a lady is a prostitute? Is it the way they dress or the way they look or do they walk around with a sign around their necks saying" Hello I am a prostitute" Many of us are hot-blooded men in here including me and we would all be com[alining if the Thai ladies wore overcoats and long pants  I love to look at ladies with hardly any clothes on. Kinda gets the blood boiling lol

15 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Rubbish.

I walked along it and didn't even see as many as 60. Only about 20 or 30.

Just asking where, when and what time?

It is noon now just got back from a walk and there are 30 or more there now.

Maybe you just think some are on their phones waiting for friends?

I walked it last week around midnight and counted over 200.

Maybe nothing to brag about, but I know enough of these girls over the years to spot them easily.

Still many many using BR, although the transition to the websites is increasing.

Archived