'Together Against Trump', thousands protest peacefully in London

rooster59

Putin's poodle -- uniting the UK and dividing the USA like you've never seen before. 

https://slate.com/news-and-politics/2018/07/u-k-protests-donald-trump-finally-gave-brits-something-to-agree-on.html

Donald Trump Finally Gave Brits Something to Agree On

The opposition to the president’s visit to London was wide, and surprisingly diverse.

• Sad 1
  • Haha 2

10 hours ago, citybiker said:

Pity the Greenpeace paraglider which flew very close to Turnberry house didn't suffer a fault and crash, I'd love to see local plod & secret service give it the treatment it deserves.

Sent from my SM-T555 using Tapatalk

It's a pity it wasn't carrying something rather more explosive

I am suprised We have not seen a statement from the Trump camp saying there was the biggest crowd ever there to welcome the POTUS. And that the fake news only showed the protesters. He will go home saying how he has saved Britain and is the most popular President ever!

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, ivor bigun said:

Why he just says what most of us think.and it was hilarious when the black guy was interviewed he didnt have a clue why he was demonstrating ,did not know even one of Trumps policies.

Sent from my SM-A720F using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

Ah, so you're continuously lying.

3 hours ago, LennyW said:

A few hundred uneducated freaks out to enjoy the sunshine and show off their weirdness does not mean thousands of protesters!!

There are plenty of aerial photos out there that clearly show it was hundreds of thousands, and plenty of photos on the ground that show the participants were from a broad cross section of society.

Forget the politics for a moment, immigration issues, for example.

The fact is the man is absolutely unreliable. On Thursday he slagged off the British PM, criticising her approach to Brexit and the very next day he did a complete U-turn and said she was doing a fine job. 

The man is contradictory, unreliable in the extreme.

Right wingers, nationalists make like his policies, but they can't deny he just makes a complete fool of himself on the world stage.

• Like 2

Just now, Rigby40 said:

You better believe I am, at least the current waves of 'refugees' aka men of combat age from the middle east and north Africa.

But it's not about the sign. It's about the poor excuse of 'man' all soyed out, holding the sign. Pathetic.

so you generalize about refugees and european men? thanks for the info