Trump invites Putin to Washington despite U.S. uproar on Helsinki summit

webfact

7 minutes ago, tumama said:

The difference is that I made an assertion, which was "we [CIA] were wrong". And I posted a source. You have made no assertion other than that your claim it's proven. When someone can't even be f-ed to make an assertion that usually means they have nothing.

"...two cybersecurity firms, Fidelis Cybersecurity and Mandiant, independently corroborated Crowdstrike’s assessment that Russian hackers infiltrated DNC networks, having found that the two groups that hacked into the DNC used malware and methods identical to those used in other attacks attributed to the same Russian hacking groups."

"But some of the most compelling evidence linking the DNC breach to Russia was found at the beginning of July by Thomas Rid, a professor at King’s College in London, who discovered an identical command-and-control address hardcoded into the DNC malware that was also found on malware used to hack the German Parliament in 2015. According to German security officials, the malware originated from Russian military intelligence. An identical SSL certificate was also found in both breaches."     https://www.wired.com/2016/07/heres-know-russia-dnc-hack/

But this isn't good enough for you, is it?

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, tumama said:

6 billion of aid and then all the sudden they have a coup. If Russia did the same in Mexico you would have been outraged. That's the hypocrisy.

Yeah of course you didn't follow me down that hole because it proves your blatant hypocrisy. You are allowed to bring up Crimea, but I'm not allowed to bring up Kosovo. 

Provide a source for your 6 billion number, a timeline of the aid, what it was targeted for, and how this lead to "suddenly they have a coup". 

Stop making ridiculous assumptions about what I think.  If Russia wants to overtly send billions to Mexico, then Russia can go ahead.  If Russia wants to secretly undermine Mexico's democracy, then I hope the US will have the good sense to help Mexico prevent that.

I brought up Crimea because you asked for an example of Russia interfering in the affairs of another country.

9 minutes ago, sirineou said:

Stay on point. This thread is about  "Trump invites Putin to Washington despite U.S. uproar on Helsinki summit "

Right!

And I can't wait to see who will decline the invitation to the state dinner!

Considering the outrage, there should be a lot of empty seats...

4 minutes ago, heybruce said:

"...two cybersecurity firms, Fidelis Cybersecurity and Mandiant, independently corroborated Crowdstrike’s assessment that Russian hackers infiltrated DNC networks, having found that the two groups that hacked into the DNC used malware and methods identical to those used in other attacks attributed to the same Russian hacking groups."

"But some of the most compelling evidence linking the DNC breach to Russia was found at the beginning of July by Thomas Rid, a professor at King’s College in London, who discovered an identical command-and-control address hardcoded into the DNC malware that was also found on malware used to hack the German Parliament in 2015. According to German security officials, the malware originated from Russian military intelligence. An identical SSL certificate was also found in both breaches."     https://www.wired.com/2016/07/heres-know-russia-dnc-hack/

But this isn't good enough for you, is it?

and don't forget Microsoft 

https://www.cnn.com/2018/07/20/politics/russia-2018-campaign-

hack-microsoft/index.html

But anyone who trusts Fidelis Cybersecurity,Thomas Rid, a professor at King’s College, Microsoft .  Is a sheep!  LOL

6 minutes ago, Brunolem said:

Actually it was the Democratic party secrets and not those of Hillary.

As far as the Republicans were concerned, it seems very unlikely that they had tilted the balance in favor of Trump...

And there was a lot of Trump dirt brought to the surface, if you remember...notably the "grab by the pussy" tape...yet this didn't seem to affect his ratings, hence his nickname of "Teflon Don".

In the end, the American voters had to chose between two very lousy candidates, and that's the real issue.

The Russians didn't eliminate the other 16 Republican candidates, American voters did that...how come? 

Right, Wikileaks hacked Hillary, but not Trump.  And there are links between Wikileaks and Russia.   http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2016/oct/19/hillary-clinton/hillary-clinton-blames-russia-putin-wikileaks-rele/

The fact remains that private communications and election plans for one candidate were illegally obtained, screened, and "leaked" in a manner to damage one candidate, while the only "leaks" about the other candidate were of him acting like an ass.  The election was definitely tilted heavily in favor of the candidate that was favored by Putin.

3 minutes ago, Brunolem said:

Right!

And I can't wait to see who will decline the invitation to the state dinner!

Considering the outrage, there should be a lot of empty seats...

Why should there be an outage not to want to break bread with a despot, a liar and a killer? 

44 minutes ago, heybruce said:

Provide a source for your 6 billion number, a timeline of the aid, what it was targeted for, and how this lead to "suddenly they have a coup". 

Stop making ridiculous assumptions about what I think.  If Russia wants to overtly send billions to Mexico, then Russia can go ahead.  If Russia wants to secretly undermine Mexico's democracy, then I hope the US will have the good sense to help Mexico prevent that.

I brought up Crimea because you asked for an example of Russia interfering in the affairs of another country.

In addition to Crimea there's Estonia, Moldova, Georgia, and the Ukraine.

• 2 weeks later...

"Trump skipped post-Helsinki intelligence briefing to lie in bed and watch cable news"

The president received a 100-page briefing book on Russian President Vladimir Putin that he didn’t read before going into their one-on-one meeting. He also skipped the brefing after the meeting.

https://www.rawstory.com/2018/07/trump-skipped-post-helsinki-intelligence-briefing-lie-bed-watch-cable-news-msnbc/

50 minutes ago, mtls2005 said:

Trump skipped post-Helsinki intelligence briefing to lie in bed and watch cable news: MSNBC

Why would he go to the briefing?  They would be asking him questions and I doubt that he remembered anything that was discussed and could give a crap less!!!!

Archived