Crocodile hunters move to Paradise and Patong beaches

webfact

Crocodile hunters move to Paradise and Patong beaches

By Kritsada Mueanhawong

25231.jpg

Phuket’s elusive west-coast crocodile was last seen last night (July 23) at Tri Trang Beach. Today, crocodile hunters are focussing their attention around the waters of Paradise and Patong Beach where the crocodile is believed to be heading.

Yesterday morning (July 23) the crocodile appeared off Tritrang Beach in Patong Bay. Locals say that they spotted the crocodile of Tritrang Beach at 9.15am.

Leader of the crocodile catching team, Nikhom Suksawat, say, “We were keeping an eye on the crocodile all last night at Tritrang Beach. We were hoping that the crocodile would go up onto the beach like it did before at Kata Noi Beach”

Full story: https://thethaiger.com/news/phuket/crocodile-hunters-move-to-paradise-and-patong-beaches

thtthaiger.png
-- © Copyright The Thaiger 2018-07-24

Worried about crocs in Thailand, try swimming at a beach/lagoon (Billabong) in Australia.  The greenie do-good-er nutters banned culling them many years ago, and now they rule the beaches and waterways. Every two years at least one person is killed and often a tourist - but many more attacks occur and they are increasing.   When I was a lad you could swim in Darwin Harbour, but no one does that now.  Salt-water Crocodiles are extremely aggressive and territorial - and unlike what the Greenies say they do 'hunt' for food.  But the Greenie nutters have convinced the Govts and Media that crocs lives matter more than people's. I highly recommend that Thailand cull all salt-water crocs - if they think a boat disaster will reduce tourists, that aint nothing compared to a few tourists being killed/mauled by crocdiles. Kakadu??  Infested with crocs and mossies.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, ELVIS123456 said:

Worried about crocs in Thailand, try swimming at a beach/lagoon (Billabong) in Australia.  The greenie do-good-er nutters banned culling them many years ago, and now they rule the beaches and waterways. Every two years at least one person is killed and often a tourist - but many more attacks occur and they are increasing.   When I was a lad you could swim in Darwin Harbour, but no one does that now.  Salt-water Crocodiles are extremely aggressive and territorial - and unlike what the Greenies say they do 'hunt' for food.  But the Greenie nutters have convinced the Govts and Media that crocs lives matter more than people's. I highly recommend that Thailand cull all salt-water crocs - if they think a boat disaster will reduce tourists, that aint nothing compared to a few tourists being killed/mauled by crocdiles. Kakadu??  Infested with crocs and mossies.

I recall reading a very sad interview with a mother who had lost her young daughter to a croc lurking at a swimming hole near Darwin. About a year ago or two.

• Thanks 1