'Tormented' Prayuth Ready To Punch Critics In The Mouth

webfact

25 minutes ago, smileydude said:

I use to be tormented by his Friday rambling speeches

I simply turn the TV off ....likely many millions of others across the country do too, one good thing is it saves a lot of electricity !

5 hours ago, colinneil said:

Prayut ready to punch critics in the mouth.?

You stole power a the point of a gun, so it is you that needs punched in the mouth.

Can you imagine colinneil  T. May saying  ' If anyone else says Brexit seems to of come to a stop I will whack them with my brolly '.

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, spidermike007 said:

The survey of residents in 77 provinces gave the Prayuth government an average approval score of 5.73 out of 10, its lowest rating since the coup, having fallen from 7.02 six months after the takeover.

He will probably like to punch each of residents in the 77 provinces for giving him a low score. 

• Haha 1

nWelcome to the REAL world Mr PM, you want to play at being a Politician then play , threaten and you will lose everything including your reputation . 

Edited by Khun Paul
spelling

5 hours ago, 4MyEgo said:

I suppose that at 4 minutes and 51 seconds into the video, he is talking about his best mate with the watches....lol

Guess the TIME was right... lol

• Haha 2

Now, if someone criticizes me and it doesn’t sound good to my ears, I will punch them in the mouth. I have my right too,” he said to the laughter and applause of his seated supporters.

If it was really true he would only hear clap-clap and a single yeah and ha ha from his real supporter. General Humpty Dumpty. 

7 minutes ago, holy cow cm said:

Now, if someone criticizes me and it doesn’t sound good to my ears, I will punch them in the mouth. I have my right too,” he said to the laughter and applause of his seated supporters.

If it was really true he would only hear clap-clap and a single yeah and ha ha from his real supporter. General Humpty Dumpty. 

They were all seated. Prawit especially was too scared to stand up - didn't want to make an a--e of himself.

5 hours ago, geriatrickid said:

He is the leader a large and very vocal  group on TVF demanded.

I hope and pray that he introduces draconian visa restrictions that will hurt his core farang supporters.

Wow! You sound just like him!

When people in Thailand criticize certain other entities, they get punched in the mouth. Worse in fact. Prayuth is only trying to achieve the same level of deification. He has as much right to it as anyone.

Edited by tomta
Clarification

2 minutes ago, tomta said:

When people in Thailand criticize certain other entities, they get punched in the mouth. Prayuth is only trying to achieve the same level of deification. He has as much right to it as anyone.

That's the point...he has the right but he is taking it away from others (criticism).

2 hours ago, Zack61 said:

I wouldn’t say useless. He could be used as a fine example of exactly the sort of person you don’t want your son or daughter to become. An anti role model so to speak. 

Wake up to yourself.....don’t be a Prayut may become a common expression. 

You may be right but he has guns, tanks and shortly a submarine to prove his side of the arguement