webfact

20 hours ago, Stargrazer9889 said:

Last Chinese New Years, this is what Jomtien beach looked like for over 3 days

Disgusting!

Geezer

4909.jpg

DSCN9592 (1).JPG

DSCN9600 - Copy.JPG

All this crap is coming from the restaurants on the opposite side of the road. As if they could care. No one gives a toss. If they did, this disgusting site would be waste-managed professionally.  And as we already know, a kilometre or 2 out at sea, the restaurant boats are dumping their crap into the sea, which gets washed ashore. Quite laughable. It's sticking 2 fingers up at the tourists that come to spend their money. Spend your money amidst "crap". And it's NOT just at Chinese New time.

Edited by Pattaya28

There is a huge pile of rubbish near me growing by the day. It’s next to a 7/11 and people cooking food.

There are Garbage Bins which are emptied but now people are dumping anything and everything, household goods, garden waste etc.

On a night it’s rat infested, if anyone drops a cigarette near it there could be a fire.

i wanted to take photos and send too Pattaya City Council but I can’t find an email address ?

On 7/25/2018 at 4:45 AM, bkk6060 said:

Sounds like a heck of a fun night..

Nothing better then a long night out and a good barf before you head home.

Hell yeah. That's a party!

On point, Pattaya without garbage wouldn't be Pattaya. It just a giant, enormous brothel. Even brothels have  dumpsters.

If you uwant a clean brothel,although not so big,go toOase.

• Like 1

This garbage was because the garbage truck would come by and only take the garbage that

had bottles that they could get quick money from. The rest of the garbage was deliberately

left. The sois were also full of garbage because the collectors were not doing their jobs.

I will not blame the businesses so quick. People who live there are all disgusted, but can

do nothing against the garbage mafia.

Geezer

A post discussing moderation has been removed also multiple off topic posts and replies discussing human trafficking around the world and replies.

The topic is about rubbish in the street

but they should clear up the trash", says tourist