F1

Yes I know a lot of people find it boring so don't bother telling me. ??

Anyway, next year will be sky sports only showing it live, so questions, as I don't have sky sports.

Who does the commentating on sky sports on F1?

Is it anyone who actually knows anything about F1 or is a line up of 3 guys in blue blazers and loud ties who have to have their shoes laces tied for them and know as much about F1 as my two dogs put together?

1 hour ago, HAKAPALITA said:

Sure is boring not half as riveting as condensation on cankered old truck windows.!1

You missed out your posts boring that is.

F1 will by the looks of it will be only on Sky F1. Chanel 4 has a rerun of it later in the day. Think you need to get yourself a decent TV set up if your into sport.

Last weeks F1 was great Hamilton came from 14 place to win. Todays one had most of the excitement from the lower places. Must say that the result was a tad run of the mill. With Hamilton winning yet again. Great if your English, bad if your a German, who came second by the way.

The best viewing by far for the last few weeks has been the Tour of France. That's been live on Eurosport.

2 hours ago, overherebc said:

Who does the commentating on sky sports on F1?

They have Martin Brundle and Paul di Resta as former F1 pilots giving their pre- and post-race tuppence worth but the two guys doing the actual live commentary on tonight's Hungaroring event were even less inspiring. High spot was a brief debate if Ferrari needed some Yorkshire tea...

I only watch the TDF to see the silly buggers crash . Joke but im not a fan of these prats here emulating the teams here on open roads...se fellow countryman won the last stage, must have been Snowing.☃️[emoji1509]‍♂️[emoji964]

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect

• Confused 1

2 minutes ago, HAKAPALITA said:

I only watch the TDF to see the silly buggers crash . Joke but im not a fan of these prats here emulating the teams here on open roads...se fellow countryman won the last stage, must have been Snowing.☃️emoji1509.png♂️emoji964.png

A British bloke won yesterday.:cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy:

1 minute ago, colinneil said:

Well i certainly can read, it appears you need some new specs, as a Brit won.

Arrogance  a Brit Malaise..!.  Fortunately not all, and i quote from BK Post. PARIS. Britain's Geraint Thomas, {sounds Welsh not Brit.} sealed his maiden TDF Victory after the final stage was won by Norways Alexander Kristoff. Toodley Pip Old Bean..

• Haha 1

39 minutes ago, HAKAPALITA said:

Arrogance  a Brit Malaise..!.  Fortunately not all, and i quote from BK Post. PARIS. Britain's Geraint Thomas, {sounds Welsh not Brit.} sealed his maiden TDF Victory after the final stage was won by Norways Alexander Kristoff. Toodley Pip Old Bean..

Last time I looked Wales was part of the United Kingdom of Great Britten. So by definition he's a Brit. You even posted that yourself "Britain's" Geraint Thomas. 

Edited by fredob43
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, fredob43 said:

Last time I looked Wales was part of the United Kingdom of Great Britten. So by definition he's a Brit.

So Paddy is a Scot, typical London Big Head....Old Welsh consider themself Totaly Welsh, and why not.Because some Cockney drew lines on a Map.?.

• Confused 1

12 hours ago, NanLaew said:

They have Martin Brundle and Paul di Resta as former F1 pilots giving their pre- and post-race tuppence worth but the two guys doing the actual live commentary on tonight's Hungaroring event were even less inspiring. High spot was a brief debate if Ferrari needed some Yorkshire tea...

The two most pointless things on UK telly are the omelette challenge on Saturday Kitchen and Martin Brundle's walkabout....so embarrassing.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, petermik said:

Colin......HAKAPALITA talking about the Tour de France...NOT the title topic F1 (as Formula one car racing) and ye,s he,s wrong on both counts poor chappie.....:cheesy:

Colin certainly not a Chapman, Petermilk, well dont get it on your black trousers, and im spot on with my TDF post, or perhaps BKK Post are wrong too.Anyway your Hamiltons not a funny as Hunt,Hill, Mansell, and dear old Moss, one of the new me me generation i suppose.The Ozzie Blokes my Favourite along with Max Crash

49 minutes ago, colinneil said:

You are having a bad day..... You need to calm down dear.

England, Scotland, Wales, Northern Ireland are all part of Great Britain, so any person from these countries is British.

Oh Dear in Europe we call it the United Kingdom, i love winding Brits Up. North Brits cant even speak English.Can you understand Alex Fergerson.! or those Ant n Dec Creatures.:partytime2:

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, wgdanson said:

Did you miss The World Cup?

No it was live on BBC1/2 and ITV. Must admit though it did get boring having several games a day. Didn't bother with the final watched a 2018 film instead.

1 hour ago, wgdanson said:

The two most pointless things on UK telly are the omelette challenge on Saturday Kitchen and Martin Brundle's walkabout....so embarrassing.

At least the omelette challenge only last less than a minute.

• Haha 1

29 minutes ago, colinneil said:

Why are you now posting BS?

You have no idea about anything British.

You made a big mess of mixing cycling and f1, but for your information both the tour de France and the Hungarian grand prix were won by brits.

Maybe next time better cut down on the drink it will help you see things more clearly.

Still thick as Pig Poop. I said clearly Brit Welsh Man Won, but Alex from Norway won the final last leg stage 21. Gorrit.! You know, like Alex came over ze little line first at the end bit but not win the Event.This confuses non followers, they think first over line wins.

• Sad 2

3 hours ago, HAKAPALITA said:

So Paddy is a Scot, typical London Big Head....Old Welsh consider themself Totaly Welsh, and why not.Because some Cockney drew lines on a Map.?.

A bit early to be pished eh?

...or maybe the two days of abstinence has caught up with you already.

More coke, less rum... carry on.

Edited by NanLaew
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, HAKAPALITA said:

At least he wrapped himself in the Welsh Flag. that should annoy those wet Liberals intent on diluting a once great Nation. No drink involved, just old fashioned.

If you had said that you were a tad Peed, you might have got away with your silly posts. But as you have stated that no drink was involved, I'm lost for words. Might be that you are just OLD. Yes that'll be it.

7 hours ago, HAKAPALITA said:

Old Big Head lost for words, never .!.

There is a doctor nearby who can help......and stop taking your current medication would be a good start :thumbsup:

• Like 1

22 hours ago, NanLaew said:

I would say highlights were the Christian Horner and Verstappen rants on Renault.