Thai penis enlargement in the news again - this time a kid falls for 1,000 baht treatment

webfact

2 minutes ago, The Deerhunter said:
7 hours ago, JAG said:

Would have been cheaper spending B200 on a machete to keep under the seat of his motorcycle...

Sorry, but that reply is beyond me.  How would that help him? 

Something to do with getting his big chopper out?

6 minutes ago, The Deerhunter said:

Sorry, but that reply is beyond me.  How would that help him?

3 minutes ago, bluesofa said:

Something to do with getting his big chopper out?

It's a (fairly opaque) reference to the Thai males often reported habit of carrying and brandishing weapons when upset or offended, often explained by commentators on TV as a result of being very self conscious of perceived inadequacy in the "trouser department". 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, JAG said:

It's a (fairly opaque) reference to the Thai males often reported habit of carrying and brandishing weapons when upset or offended, often explained by commentators on TV as a result of being very self conscious of perceived inadequacy in the "trouser department". 

Why does the highlighted above remind me of Eric Sykes, Hattie Jaques and Derek Guyler?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, JAG said:

Ha!  That makes a bit of sense.  Thanks.  Still a bit obscure but quite plausible.    

6 minutes ago, bluesofa said:

Why does the highlighted above remind me of Eric Sykes, Hattie Jaques and Derek Guyler?

Because, like me, you apparently spent a childhood exposed to BBC 1 sitcoms and "Carry on" films... 

Dates us doesn't it.

Edited by JAG
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, The Deerhunter said:

Hokaaaaaaayyyyyyy!!!  I did say I found it was beyond me.   That is just a bit too "west coast" for me.

You need a booster course of more British humour injections, along with a course of obscurity pills, I think.

'Too west coast'? Does that mean you hang to the right? - quick get started with those meds I prescribed.

2 minutes ago, bluesofa said:

You need a booster course of more British humour injections, along with a course of obscurity pills, I think.

'Too west coast'? Does that mean you hang to the right? - quick get started with those meds I prescribed.

Perhaps he means "West Coast" as in Morecombe, Aberystwyth, Carmarthen and Newquay...

Some very strange characters in those necks of the woods. 

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, JAG said:

Because, like me, you apparently spent a childhood exposed to BBC 1 sitcoms and "Carry on" films... 

True, and I've watched all 31 of the Carry On films. Carry On Sergeant (1958) was the first, hence the ongoing title 'carry on'. It was only supposed  to be a one-off. William Hartnell was the sergeant.

50 mg of Sidegra now and again should do the trick....makes the member hard on demand but also adds a little meat between boom-boom duties for cosmetic appearance....if that's what he wants...

9 minutes ago, guest879 said:

I had a girl in pattaya promise to enlarge my penis and I was happy with the results but it turned out to only be temporary.

she helped with the election, excuse my pronunciation