UK says Brexit no-deal warnings are 'Project Reality', not 'Project Fear'

webfact

What about the police warning, Project Reality or Project Fear. I suppose if enough say its Project Fear then public safety can never be at risk.

A no-deal Brexit will put public safety at risk and reduce policing capacity in Britain, leaders of the Association of Police and Crime Commissioners (APCC) have warned the government. 

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/brexit-police-crime-eu-arrest-intelligence-sharing-safety-public-risk-apcc-a8480241.html

The good thing about Brexit is that the process has presented various good reasons, why the rest of us should stay within EU.

We get so much more by belonging to our own EU union.

20 minutes ago, oilinki said:

The good thing about Brexit is that the process has presented various good reasons, why the rest of us should stay within EU..

That’s exactly what I mentioned earlier. We gotta thank the UK for providing us a good case study and exposing the lies of all the Le Pens, Wilders, and Farages out there. 

All those right-wing people will have it increasingly difficult to bash the EU. The majority of their voters and supporters are illiterate. They prefer simple lies over complex facts. That’s how Trump made it and that’s how the Brexiteers made it. Convincing them with explanations is almost impossible, because it’s too complex for them. 

What they will understand, however, is the the hard reality of this Brexit desaster. In future, we don’t have to try to explain to them the complexities of a heavily entangled world. We can just point at the UK. 

15 minutes ago, welovesundaysatspace said:

That’s exactly what I mentioned earlier. We gotta thank the UK for providing us a good case study and exposing the lies of all the Le Pens, Wilders, and Farages out there. 

All those right-wing people will have it increasingly difficult to bash the EU. The majority of their voters and supporters are illiterate. They prefer simple lies over complex facts. That’s how Trump made it and that’s how the Brexiteers made it. Convincing them with explanations is almost impossible, because it’s too complex for them. 

What they will understand, however, is the the hard reality of this Brexit desaster. In future, we don’t have to try to explain to them the complexities of a heavily entangled world. We can just point at the UK. 

I don't know, Nigel Farage did enough EU "bashing" and the EU didn't even have a reply to him because it was all true and you know it. ???

• Like 1