Understanding Thai Ladies

Igetby

45 minutes ago, Hummin said:

Hm, take away, yes

?

seriously, better to seperate than being back stabbed. My two cents.

Mia noi in a village, good luck!

How did the mia noi come on the scene.  I made no mention of one and there isn't one

7 hours ago, Peterw42 said:

OP doesnt mention being married so its her house to do with as she chooses.

Oh ahh - I fear there have been forms the OP signed stating that all assets used in the building have been the wife's or something like it.

There will be someone who appreciated you, I'm sure. Once there is open dislike, it's over, JMHO.

• Like 2

My Thai GF understands that if we get married, it will be to make her "next of kin" and protect her from "Thai probate" should I die suddenly. I have made it clear that I won't be buying a  house or building one or buying cars. She has no problem with this. I am simply not going to play games at my age. I am 68, she is 46. Anxiously awaiting the flames from the advisory board of TVF. I will rent until I die. She will appear in my will as "next of kin" and can take whatever scraps remain. She has already been through one death scene where the police locked down her boyfriend's apartment and she could not even recover her personal effects. Americans bitch about the probate laws in the USA, but Thailand is far worse in that respect. if you care about her.....take care of her.

• Like 2

Tone of the OP is aloof.  Impersonal.  Business-like.  Like a negative performance review for an employee who's been slacking off.   Not once does he mention any love/feelings for her. 

Back to Pattaya/Jomtien, interview as many potential new hires as you can before it's too late.

11 hours ago, Peterw42 said:

OP doesnt mention being married so its her house to do with as she chooses.

OP is not married. That's the crucial point.
If OP can prove that HE paid for the house, legally the house belongs to the OP, 100%.
If necessary, the house can be sold by court-order. The court proceedings are not overly complicated, but it will still take 2 to 3 years.
Ahhhhh......if only those houses were on wheels!
Cheers.

You have been bilked. Don't let it happen again. Stop being dependant on women.  You appear to have lost your house, common sense and face. Why foreigners build house for Thai women and their families is beyond me. A stupid idea. Better to lease land in your name and build a house in your name...

• Like 2

1 hour ago, TumblinDice said:

As was posted on my post about having Thai relationshops

its time for the LIST!!

Her parents

Her self time   Per request i'm including Phone time... actually the phone is always present... but so is mine.

Food

GOLD

Her friends

Her family Dog

Family Buffalo  per request i add this.

IF she has a cat dump her already

Her work

Her coworkers

Her FB

And finally you and don't forget the support! I mean love

You most definitely (re) learn the rules to the game being involved with Thai women.

Isn't phone time already 16 out of 24 hours a day? You forgot her "Hello Kitty hours."-?‍♀️

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, jenny2017 said:

Isn't phone time already 16 out of 24 hours a day? You forgot her "Hello Kitty hours."-?‍♀️

I didn't write the list, only copied & pasted. I'm sure there could be many other items added onto the list.

There's an idea for a new post & then to prioritize accordingly. That would be an interesting read.

• Haha 1

16 hours ago, NCC1701A said:

A good way to know if you are delusional about your relationship is to take a photo of yourself and your girlfriend standing together side by side.   

look at the photo and ask yourself how realistic would it be for you to be having this same experience in the west?

A much better test, do you think or tell everyone, "my girl is different".

8 hours ago, jenny2017 said:

but they believe that Thai women are so different?

The guys you're talking about couldn't get an ordinary woman back home,

How can a young woman have fun sleeping with a guy who could be her granddad?

Thai women aren't different, they're just cheaper.

Ordinary was never a problem, young and small was an order of magnitude harder.

Sleeping with me gets her money, the fun she can look for after work.

Edited by BritManToo

13 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

Thai women aren't different, they're just cheaper.

Ordinary was never a problem, young and small was an order of magnitude harder.

Sleeping with me gets her money, the fun she can look for after work.

Cave man mentality works also in 2018

• Haha 1

19 hours ago, pgrahmm said:

What everybody missing is she's set up on her own turf now.....She has support + possibly one or two guys on the side now - just waiting in queue to live in that nice big modern farang built house.....

It's a lose lose for him in every respect.....Especially if he gets violent = village justice......

By her spoken words he's now the latest village joke/patsy.....

Sad but true.....

OP does not sound like a violent man. He sounds very reasonable to have put up with this much shit and still be there.

Denigrate me in public once and you'll hear about it at home . Try it another time or two and I'm history (so is she).

• Like 2

10 hours ago, TumblinDice said:

You most definitely (re) learn the rules to the game being involved with Thai women.

Go with the flow. Do not tick them off. e.g. Surprise visit to check up on her

They go from zero to bitch in 2.3 seconds 

• Haha 2

42 minutes ago, morrobay said:

Go with the flow. Do not tick them off. e.g. Surprise visit to check up on her

They go from zero to bitch in 2.3 seconds 

Arent they the ones that are constantly checking up on you? Questioning who every other women is that your talking with? Accusing you of being in love with them, even though it's someone you work with or have known for years, long before meeting said Thai? I've had that happen every time.