Forget the pavements! Now you have to watch out for bikes in the condo corridors!

webfact

Forget the pavements! Now you have to watch out for bikes in the condo corridors!

6PM_V.jpg

Picture: Sanook

A story coming out of Facebook indicates that pedestrians may not just have to worry about being hit by motorbikes being driven on the sidewalks.

It could happen in the corridors of your condo!

One man has taken the step of keeping his motorcycle in the room of his "million baht" condo in Bangkok.

He claims that the condo are not providing parking and clamp bikes demanding 500 baht. Then for second offences it goes up to 500 baht a day.

Tanapon Bell Rodpradit posted two videos and still pictures of the routine he must go through to get out of his building.

He waddles along his eighth floor corridor and then has a fair amount of difficulty getting his bike in the lift.

Sanook reported that 100 residents have filed a complaint with the court over the issue. They did not report the location of the condo but said that 400 rooms were affected.

Thaivisa, however, contacted "Bell" on Messenger who said that the building is UNiO on Jaran 3 in the Bangkok Yai area of the capital. 

Bell agreed that the situation was unbelievable and very inconvenient for residents.

Source: Sanook

tvn_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2018-08-10

I very doubt that the condo doesn't have dedicated motorbike parking. However I would not be surprised if that parking is not free and that guy doesn't want to pay for it.

I have a free parking spot in my condo (for car) but I have to pay for my motorbike (800 baht / year).

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

10 hours ago, webfact said:

One man has taken the step of keeping his motorcycle in the room of his "million baht" condo in Bangkok.

The Fino got in the way of watching TV in the million baht condo 

IMG_20180810_133630.jpg

• Haha 1

On Friday, August 10, 2018 at 3:05 PM, mok199 said:

I could relate to this had he drove a vintage BSA or Norton...but a scoopy are you kidding me..

Maybe he loves his scoopy .   Good god man I can hear him now singing

" Hang on Scoopy, Scoopy hang on "

• Haha 1