The world’s riskiest place to visit, if you’re British

webfact

Beaches packed with every nationality? Should the beaches be as they were/are in Spain? One for Germans, the other one for Brits? But don't go to the wrong beach, please. 

Your thinking about those chairs around the pools, Herr Jenny2017!
Haha!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 hour ago, DILLIGAD said:

Your thinking about those chairs around the pools, Herr Jenny2017!
Haha!

Nope. Whole beaches were divided. I guess you remember the Mekka for all sorts of ( let's borrow BJ's word) "outlaws", including Marbella?

• Like 1

Nope. Whole beaches were divided. I guess you remember the Mekka for all sorts of ( let's borrow BJ's word) "outlaws", including Marbella?

I didn’t know that. Benidorm Prison wasn’t divided though!!!!!

On 8/13/2018 at 6:09 AM, lamyai3 said:

I tried to get insurance for a weekend in Brixton once, every company declined. 

Where in Thailand is Brixton? Oh, I get it. Àn attempt to add something meaningful to the conversation.

14 hours ago, gregk0543 said:

I think the point of the report is because so many Brits go to thailand the British Insurance industry wants to get more insurance bought for that country.  So put this out and up goes sales on Insurance policies. Its a sales pitch document.

"The report highlighted the importance of having valid travel insurance, with 71 percent of claims being for medical expenses.

The report also found that 48 percent of 15-24 year olds don’t even bother taking out travel insurance, while 25 percent incorrectly thought the British government would cover medical bills abroad."

This Insurance report was a topic less than two months back. No doubt with the exact same types of responses..........

https://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/1043823-new-report-ranks-thailand-as-the-world’s-riskiest-holiday-destination/

This is an advertisement for an insurance company, it was fake news back then and it's still fake news today.
Misleading people for profit and damaging third parties in the process, an insurance company is supposed to be trustworthy and this doesn't support that notion.

• Like 2

Having worked and lived in Liverpool for a number of years, if your Post Code is L8, your car and house insurances are raised substantially. Check the in-house stats before bellyaching about Thailand.

I will bet that certain Post Codes in England Scotland Northern Ireland and Wales are also raised because of the alleged high criminal activity.

• Like 2

14 hours ago, jenny2017 said:

Burkinis at one end, mankinis at the other. Microkinis in the middle... 

On 8/13/2018 at 9:34 AM, Happy enough said:

init is a southern thing as i am sure you know. isn't it. the same way the yanks use yes at the end of a sentence whilst selling you something. it's actually a mind game. you don't say no so you agree. init. old trick

the thais. chai mai. same shit

Thanks for that... I didn’t know at all about it being a southern UK thing. Dublin has one hilarious form of address to anyone you meet that you have not seen for a while or unexpectedly meet “ Ah Jaysus... Howya “. love it ...and use it myself.