arrived at 5h30 am

thai006

Hey guys  i will arrived next week at 5h30 am with Thai airways  , actually i never arrived there so early like that , and i would  like to know about immigration , if this is crazy same in a day or no ?

thank you

• 1 month later...

Here is some advice. Don't sweat about small stuff like this.

What is 2 hours lost waiting in an airport line? Seriously, unless you only have 12 hours to live then it's a drop in the ocean.

You probably waste 3x this per day online.

Just ensure you have something to read with you.

17(!) international arrivals from 5:20 to 6:00.

13(!) of those from Thai Airways/Thai Smile.

Thai Airways decided to dump it's arrivals in 5 min slices at this time.

Don't expect an empty arrival hall.

Edited by KhunBENQ

On 9/21/2018 at 9:06 AM, j8k said:

Here is some advice. Don't sweat about small stuff like this.

But it is relevant if you arrive at 5:30, pick the wrong Immigration hall, get the slowest conga-line and then don't get to your bags until after 7 AM where they've already been pitched off the carousel and hidden somewhere. By that time the taxi line will be at least a 20 minute queue which gets you well into traffic mayhem headed into Bangkok so maybe the 10 AM business appointment is out the window so you can just hang about in the hotel coffee shop until check-in opens at 2 PM?

I'm with Crossy on this and the least amount of time spent passing through any airport at any time of the day is my imperative. I find that by doing this almost religiously, I have absolutely no notion of how the 'ugly, featureless, uninspired, sterile, badly laid out, unwelcoming' or any other of the usual Suvarnabhumi epithets come about.