It's not obscene - I was just having a massage, says sexy Thai model

webfact

10 hours ago, Bluespunk said:

So what if she did.

This is the one I have been looking for Bluespunk , no need to go further , Talk about a fuss over nothing , nice girl having a massage . Perhaps my Thai massage lady will take a pic of me , certainly not much to see whether I am lying down front or back.

Back to deaths on the road and same same there.

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, toofarnorth said:

This is the one I have been looking for Bluespunk , no need to go further , Talk about a fuss over nothing , nice girl having a massage . Perhaps my Thai massage lady will take a pic of me , certainly not much to see whether I am lying down front or back.

Back to deaths on the road and same same there.

Just more useless non news, good for a few laughs - that's about all. 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, 4MyEgo said:

My Mrs said to me she wants a nose job and a boob job, I said no to both, I like her school girl looks and cup size just the way the are............, yes one has to be selfish for one's own gratification at times ?

My wife wanted the same so I showed her some photos of the failed operations and now she is happy with what she has and so am I

7 hours ago, BEngBKK said:

Maybr the headline should be:

"Thailand re-invent its tourist industri"

Back to prostitution... We all know what Thai womans do best.....

C'mon dude. Seriously?

Do you fancy yourself amusing?

I don't.

Apparently this is what you do best. Sad.

3 minutes ago, Russell17au said:

My wife wanted the same so I showed her some photos of the failed operations and now she is happy with what she has and so am I

My ex was regarded as very pretty, one European lady who did not know she was my girlfriend said she was the best looking girl in Phuket. She also wanted a nose and boob job. The boobs I said were fine as she was in proportion at 5ft 2 and 45kgs but understand why, but I said her nose was all in proportion. Anyway we split up and she had both done and what a mess she ruined her face it looked false and the boobs looked false even through a shirt. It seems Thais want big noses for status.

12 hours ago, 4MyEgo said:

My Mrs said to me she wants a nose job and a boob job, I said no to both, I like her school girl looks and cup size just the way the are............, yes one has to be selfish for one's own gratification at times ?

Same with make-up. If they think they look better with all that stuff on their face; they probably do.

13 hours ago, JaiLai said:

She's a model???

Just what I was thinking. Doesn't look like model material to me, but Hey, what do I know?  (Possibly not much)!!   But I still think it was a promotional stunt to get bookings of some sort.  Contracts must be very quiet. 

8 hours ago, dotpoom said:

How for my fat is never "spread around"....it's still a big lump on my belly....(but working on it  ).

Me too.  I used to have great chest development but gravity sucked it down and now it just looks like a paunch.  (Well that's my story and I am sticking to it......  Or more like,  "unfortunately it is sticking to me.")

7 hours ago, mok199 said:

every mall in Thailand has a floor with shops dedicated to these scams,weight loss and fat melting away , mabey if these woman would do a sit up or walk around a block..but no its get a fake chin and boobs..then graze & lazz

If they ever get a commerce department with a section on false or medically unsupported advertising here......... They will have a field day and 100,000 people will be out of a job.

20 hours ago, Get Real said:

These people must just live on another planet.

Yup .............. you've got it in one. I use to think it funny ......... now that I've been living here for so long it's become really frustrating. There is no logic to their thinking at all .......... what the hell do they teach them in schools & at home? I've given up trying to fathom it all out .............. they really are in a "world of their own" ........ every one of them! Confusion reigns in abundance here .... fact. 

• Thanks 1