Reeking Jomtien Beach Road sprayed down

Rimmer

I've no issue with the sewers, they are poorly designed and who knows what's down there. They have always stank to beyond heaven.

Another issue coming.. broken sewer covers. Cars and motorbikes drive and park on them. I see so many broken with gaping holes. This in very decent parts of town.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ozmeldo said:

I've no issue with the sewers, they are poorly designed and who knows what's down there. They have always stank to beyond heaven.

Another issue coming.. broken sewer covers. Cars and motorbikes drive and park on them. I see so many broken with gaping holes. This in very decent parts of town.

There are places it is a major hazard for motorbikes.  There is a bad one on Soi 13/2 near 2nd road.  One could dump their motorbike hitting it. Many others though throughout the city.

It's the way it is here. Gulf of Thailand is a septic tank, South China Sea is the drain field. Pattaya is consumed with things that reek, water in the bay, water we pay for, garbage, streets. A much easier question would be what DOESN'T smell in Pattaya. Maybe 30 floors or higher might be ok but once you hit street level I can't name a place you can find that doesn't smell.