Even at 38 baht to the pound most retirees won’t and cannot leave Thailand

webfact

1 hour ago, billd766 said:
1 hour ago, Gandtee said:

Yes. A couple of cling on ladies in my early days. I suppose after thirty years of marriage to my Thai wife I suppose she falls into that category. But maybe me more likely.

The only one that Klinged on to me was the one I met 25 years ago and married 18 years ago.

She is still Klinging on.

i beat both of you being married 39 years.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 8/17/2018 at 6:48 AM, KiChakayan said:

"The lowest UK pensions come from the North East of England where they get on average, after tax, £269 a week."

So UK's got its Issan?...

I don't know how you come to the conclusion that the North East has the lowest pensions. My pension is 127 quid less than what you've stated. Must be some **oody rich Geordies in the UK. Not in Manchester I can assure you of that.

• Like 2

The problem in the financial world is that money (as opposed to currency) simply doesn't exist.

The countries that are either outside the world's banking system or trying to do trade in gold or other worthy substance are being constantly demonised and on the list for regiem change.

• Like 1

The problem in the financial world is that money (as opposed to currency) simply doesn't exist.

The countries that are either outside the world's banking system or trying to do trade in gold or other worthy substance are being constantly demonised and on the list for regiem change.

What countries might those be?
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, mogandave said:

What countries might those be?

Afghanistan

Sudan

Iraq

Libya

Syria

Somalia

Iran

China *

Russia *

*Not yet listed (openly),  but China's deals in Africa have the big bankers (IMF for one) spewing their scare nonsense.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Lacessit said:

No. However, China and India are the two biggest importers of gold. Maybe they know something we don't.

I think the answer is in the population densities and numbers, perhaps a reflection also of the confidence the population has in their governments' ability to manage their respective economies.

5 hours ago, sanemax said:

Just google it 

No...you posted data you're declaring as fact, either post the link to support that it is else it's just another meaningless chart that a nobody drew and it's not fact and we can ignore it.....that's the way it works.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, mogandave said:

Clearly it’s BS.

Switzerland importing 100 times their GDP in gold?

They are not nett figures so pretty meaningless unless you balance it with export figures for gold.