Prayut threatens to sue media

snoop1130

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So sure media has to a proof of  what they are publishing. But let the media find all the rotten "apples" without a concern about who they are, their position or their family names and support the media. I was working 35 years for a TV broadcaster in a democratic country and what you find here in Thailand is far from a free press. Most so called influential people try to step on the press and find nearly any new rules, regulations and laws that been set up to make them "speechless". 

So sorry Mr. PRAYUT, YOU FIRST HAVE TO LEARN WHAT IS ALL ABOUT DEMOCRACY. Up to now you and your followers seem to have no idea about it! But we'll if there is a willing to learn there is always a chance. 

40 minutes ago, Father Fintan Stack said:

They want to be totally unaccountable while they enrich themselves and their cronies at the expense of the taxpayer.

Yes but not the tax payer as few pay taxes here. They'll simply insert themselves in every crevice to get a cut of the corruption. So expect brown letters galore once they get up and running. Which for farangs might not be that bad, if you cough up a few $$$, who knows, maybe you an shoot a buffalo with a bazooka in the middle of walking street just like the oh so successful neighbours, also "reformed" by military "governments". 

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/24/2018 at 12:53 PM, Justgrazing said:

Best have a read up on the meaning of the word then .. 

IMG_20180824_114814.jpg

Equality between people, due to believe in freedom. OK so it means there is no democracy anywhere.

There is just the system "me, me , me and my money", short MMMMMM  

14 hours ago, xtrnuno41 said:

....there is no democracy anywhere.

Sure. This is only understood by a very few. 

What has been practiced, and continues to be so, historically might be a form of controlled nexus of corporate/government......also know as Corporatism or Fascism. 

Archived