Thailand - Not for me

29 minutes ago, theguyfromanotherforum said:

My Thai is great! 

I can write "555" on internet forums which makes me look I blend in so well with locals.

So basically, 21 pages later, you admit you are a troll

• Thanks 1

54 minutes ago, theguyfromanotherforum said:

I dunno. You forum nic looks uppity and pretty trollish to me

Uppity would not be the word to describe it 555

Carry on tovarisch!

8 hours ago, theguyfromanotherforum said:

Nope. I'm not going anywhere. I enjoy Thailand foruming.

It's rather amusing to constantly read this reinforcement of happiness, yet when I open this very forum it's page after page of negative topics and even more negative and miserable replies. 95% of the replies here is whining and complaining from people that should be the happiest. 

So when I'm back in say 4 months I will read from the same people how Thailand is crap and how things are going downhill. Don't bother....Thailand ain't the same it was 4 months ago. "Pattaya is going downhill!!!". "The Russians are back!!!"..."don't steal our hook.....i mean women!!!", 

Hell I might even show my Thai wife this thread. Thais may not know sarcasm, but they understand hypocrisy. 

There is a big difference between living in crap Thailand and fridge Canada...

I still prefer to live in a hot dump.

2 hours ago, The manic said:

That you hold such negative views is a reflection of who you mixed with. I know loads of Thai women,  educated, enterprising, competent, skilled and multi lingual.  How is your Thai BTW?

Yes, you clearly show how well you know Thai !

hahahaha... foreigners really are dreamers !

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, totally thaied up said:

I know several Thais (women); as in US/Australian/European Educated.

Some work for major companies (Facebook), my wife's best friend is European Educated (finished her degree in Thailand and then studied for 5 years overseas). She works for a Danish Major and she is the PA to the C.E.O.

Another one of my wife's friends works for a well known Florida University and is flown pretty much all around the world First Class in her field of study. My wife was offered three years ago an internship also in the Netherlands and was going to go. She met me at the time and that changed everything. Some of the guys are also pretty smart. Our next door neighbor is an Engineer working out of Japan and is one of the most interesting guys I have met for a long time. His daughter is now studying in the States.

Many Thai ladies (and also just women just in general) have made it and just not in Thailand. All around the world.

Whoever you mixed with before in Thailand certainly made you think all Thai women are nothing better than farmhands. 

No to clarify, not all Thais are like this (as it is the same in my farang circle - many of my Australian friends did not make it) but this is just in my friendship circle and I am just one person.

There will be a lot more success stories out there. You just got to look.

Another champion who knows so well !!!

99% are complete idiots, even with master degrees, and then some funny people come to explain us that they know the only ones who are not totally stupid...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, bwpage3 said:

Are you for real? Do you honestly think Thai women on a world stage are smart and educated? Seriously?

Just ran into a Thai woman here in Florida that has a lawyer degree from Thailand. Her English is so pathetic she is 2 grade English for adults here in Florida.

She was told it might take her 8 years of English here full-time before her English would be proficient enough for her legal field

Get it now? and NO this is not just one case.

How many Thai women you know have English skills that can pass a US college entrance exam? None

I have seen tons of Thai women in Florida that cannot even pass the US drivers license test because the English is too hard

If you think Thai women or Thai's in general can compete educationally on the world stage? 

Well I can see why you are in Thailand.

Hang on to your ATM card. Don't want any those smart Thai women cleaning your out.

This is clearly the truth concerning most Thai.

But some people smarter than us are going to explain us what they have no idea about...

Farmers and beggars from any western countries are smarter than 99% Thai, this is clear and something that cannot even be discussed.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, strikingsunset said:

i agree this should be closed -enough

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect

Call the police !

If it's enough for you, why don't you unsubscribe and visit another thread ? Or just take care of your family ?! Nobody has obligation to follow and reply !

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, gaff said:

This is clearly the truth concerning most Thai.

But some people smarter than us are going to explain us what they have no idea about...

Farmers and beggars from any western countries are smarter than 99% Thai, this is clear and something that cannot even be discussed.

Now, to be fair, being smart is individual thing and Thailand as many have said on this forum (not me) likes to keep it's citizens a little "uninformed". It's really not their fault. But Thai women are smart when they are on their turf. How many old and young men that were successful back home got outsmarted and left penniless by Thai women? 

Just because I hate hockey and baseball (I think they are stupid sports that idiots watch and parents encouraging kids to watch and practice those sports should be thrown in jail for child abuse) does that make me dumb? Well, yes.... according to most Canadians.

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, duanebigsby said:

You and gaff are just Thai bashing to the nth degree with a nice mix of vitriol and racism.

This is another lie that people just keep repeating.

Nowhere in this thread did I bash Thailand. People bashed me starting on the second post because I am of opinion that I am better off in Canada. 

I see the government's return to happiness propaganda actually works better on Farang than Thai.

• Like 2

Just now, theguyfromanotherforum said:

Nowhere in this thread did I bash Thailand. People bashed me starting on the second post because I am of opinion that I am better off in Canada. 

I see the government's return to happiness propaganda actually works better on Farang than Thai.

You're right I apologize. I unfairly lumped you in with gaff.

I've always maintained go where you are happy. If unhappy in Thailand, leaving was the smart decision. I'm still happy here but will go if it's not good for me in the future. Again, apologies.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

18 minutes ago, theguyfromanotherforum said:

But Thai women are smart when they are on their turf. How many old and young men that were successful back home got outsmarted and left penniless by Thai women? 

I wouldnt call most of those cases as "out smarting" .

Maybe out deviousness or out callousness , but, not out smarting  

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, theguyfromanotherforum said:

You wrote I didn't. " makes me wonder why would any fool move to Thailand and waste their life? For what really? Visa runs, sub-par Western food and dirty air? "

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Kwasaki said:

You wrote I didn't. " makes me wonder why would any fool move to Thailand and waste their life? For what really? Visa runs, sub-par Western food and dirty air? "

We took this out of context a bit, didn't we? I was talking about young people with good lives in Canada, earning decent wages and a bright future. 

In any case, if you think any of these 3 statements are wrong, you are welcome to voice your opinion.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1