The week that was in Thailand news: Be careful who you get into bed with in Thailand!

rooster59

The week that was in Thailand news: Be careful who you get into bed with in Thailand!

twtw.JPG

Someone started a thread on Thaivisa asking foreigners where they met their Thai wives. Such a question!

I was tempted just to leave a comment along the lines of mind your own bloody business but as in most such threads curiosity got the better of me leading to the complete waste of  several precious Nanaseconds - the universally accepted time taken for a bar girl in Sukhumvit to polish off a lady's drink. 

Despite frequenting bars as much as the next man in my Bangkok youth I rarely bought these drinks keeping a mental note of how many more houses or vehicles I would own in the future if I didn't succumb. 

It was easy really - my Thai has always been so cocky that women in Go-Go bars enjoyed a laugh even though they knew Cheap Rooster was not worth persevering with after their next shuffle on stage. 

The question as to where one met one's missus is a delicate one - meaning in English that it is the complete opposite - highly indelicate. Unless the information is freely offered it is better not to ask. Besides I wouldn't attach any truth to any foreigner's explanation in this regard unless I had introduced the couple to each other myself. 

Even then there might be doubts.

There is an awful lot of snobbery displayed from men who believe they have got the remarkable catch of a "good girl" at a bus stop, university or serving in a shop. In these days of social media they will burble on about their online meeting trolling the other fashionable lie that they have never been asked for money and they have never parted with any.

How they sneer at men who married women they met working at night - Bernard Trink of Night Owl fame referred to them as the "demimondaines of the niterie entertainment field". You can take the girl out of the bar but you can't.....blah blah effing blah.

Rooster realized from my earliest days in Thailand aged just 20 that women who worked in bars carried a lot of baggage. I also accepted that women who worked in shops, women who sat in front of me learning English.... women who breathed air in fact..... all carried a lot of baggage. 

I have always preferred to take my own luggage up to my room so it was no wonder that I took every woman (and man) I met as much with a pinch of salt as a whole pack of Saxa.

I tried to get to know them and ignored whether they were rich or poor, educated or not. I was far more interested if they were interesting and had potential. And I could sniff BS out while developing a straight Thai face that gave no indication that I had actually sampled the aroma of wafting "khee khwai". 

I met my first wife in Patpong and after seeing the error of my ways I got my second from Nana! My first wife - who was out in a disco kind of bar called Peppermint - was 13 years my senior and entrapped me hook line and plonker by leaving 20 baht in the morning for a phone call she had made at my place in Sukhumvit.

Spellbound by her generosity I married her two years later and we had a couple of wonderful children who are now Londoners. We split up when the pressure of an un-medicated schizophrenic living with a serial philanderer became too big a cross for either of us to bear. You can guess who was who.....

My second wife to be was also out at a disco and as she acted far less loony than the first missus I figured she was relatively normal. Famous last words but we found a mutual interest in playing competitive pool and both won trophies and tournaments over the years.

She was - and still is funnily enough - 16 years my junior. I never held it against her, if you know what I mean. We moved in together in 2004 after I found a condo big enough to accommodate a full size pool table and just five years ago we had a daughter and then another.

Amazingly, so long as the subject does not turn to money - my money,  the two wives get on quite amicably providing they don't see each other too often. The first wife has put the dot in age (dotage) while the second dotes on the daughters that are the apples of everyone's eyes. 

My grown up daughter is a fine Asian child - she looks after her mum financially and keeps me in line when I open my gob too wide. On Thailand visits, she and my son split their time between their mum and Mrs Rooster and me. I count myself lucky that despite all my misdemeanors everyone seems to get on reasonably civilly. 

The last thing I ever needed was The Farang Marriage Training Clinic that opened in Khon Kaen this week. That made me wince at the thought - I did all my marriage training "on the job" and feel I wrote the bloomin' book on the subject.

I recount all this matrimonial nonsense for no particular reason other than possibly to entertain and explain why I care not for why anyone gets into bed with anyone else..... unless it impacts on the Thai news of course!

Apropos, word came on Wednesday that Thailand's poster boy cop Surachate Hakpan - our darling Maj-Gen Big Joke - was becoming an assistant spokesman to none other than Deputy PM Prawit "Mr Watch" Wongsuwan.  

Some posters called it a demotion, a slap down for stealing the RTP limelight.

The reality is that Surachate has done very little that is controversial. Busting call centers, seeing Nigerians off the premises, running tuk-tuk drivers out of Sanam Luang is hardly naming the corrupt. 

The demotion notion is simplistic, quite possibly completely wrong, and feeds into a just-off-the-plane newbie narrative that he has been stepping on toes. The reality is that he is a personal friend of Prawit and his family. An interview earlier in the year said that he was a frequent visitor to his house. 

It is far more likely that this is a promotion and a chance for BJ to prove himself in the political arena ahead of a future tilt at politics. And it could be win-win helping the embattled Prawit get an improvement in press coverage from his younger master who has shown adeptness in that sphere. 

For let's face it bad press has dogged fugly Prawit more than those pesky mutts in the sois and villages of Thailand.

The question remains whether BJ actually had much say in the matter and if he did, has he considered that he may be backing the wrong horse... 

Or getting into bed with the wrong person? 

I understand this could be seen as efforts to cunningly undermine the deputy commissioner of the tourist police but that idea would credit politicians and other top ranking members of the RTP with something that is as scarce as an honest policeman.

Intelligence.

Time will tell whether BJ has boobed but, as the news showed in another interesting  week on Thaivisa, there were plenty of others cocking-up left right and klang showing that whoever we get under the covers with might be the least of our worries. 

Top billing in the last seven days went to the never ending subject of the Thai roads. Thankfully we were spared the usual carnage carping as recommendations and pipeline proposals gushed forth suggesting that drivers without licenses would soon be fined 50K or sent to jail or both.

Some forum posters took it at face value even suggesting it was a step in the right direction. It's smoke and mirrors I am afraid. It helps to shift the attention away from the death toll while once again making it look like action is being taken. It is all highly irrelevant anyway given a police force who have absolutely no intention of upholding the law. 

Many Thais screamed that extortion would increase. That is admittedly possible but I put more store by an unusually candid answer to a question from the constabulary's  "Big Traffic"  or Bangkok's C.O.G. - Chief of Gridlock.

He said that his men get half the fines and there is a 10,000 baht cap, balaclava if you will. If that is true they will probably just get their cut a few days before the end of the month rather than on the 31st as is usually the case. 

The reality is that this will be just another initiative that will flounder on the back of a lack of enforcement, be thoroughly dumbed-down as compromise follows compromise until no one can remember why it was suggested in the first place and we can all go home for a plate of mashed papaya and BBQ chicken and a good old chin wag about who slapped who on last night's soaps. 

The Thais screaming indignantly stories were just media hype - the population know full well what will transpire while accepting that their own connivance in lawbreaking will continue unabated.

Much comment also surrounded the suggestion of separating "Big Bikers" from "Little Bikers" when doling out licenses. This inspired a lot of comment on what constituted a big bike. 

Rooster - a biker on all sorts of machines from 125cc to 900cc with nearly half a million kilometers of experience in Thailand - would rather point out that all bikes are dangerous in the wrong hands, even push-bikes. I mean have you seen how fast a 125 can go? 

Again it is (exhaust) smoke and (wing) mirrors. The real problem is 15 year olds and helmet-less drunks with no training whatsoever riding like they are immortal on up-country roads. 

One woman who might be removed from vehicle ownership full time was the nutter at Chiang Mai airport who left her pick-up for an hour in the drop off zone then mowed down a security guard breaking his leg after she was angry she had been clamped and fined.

Dementia was subsequently mentioned - perhaps they could add an Alzheimer's tick-box to  drivers' medical tests.  It was also announced this week that the piece of paper you get from a doctor that says you don't have syphilis and are thus suitable to drive would be upgraded. 

Now, we were told, drivers would actually need to be able to see and hear. My goodness, this is truly 4.0. It is a wonderful move forward into the modern era - now all drivers will be able to fully appreciate the visual carnage going on around them without squinting their eyes and straining their ears to perceive the sounds of failing, screeching brakes and the cries of the fleeing and dying. 

Progress.

What started as a "huge sex orgy" in a Pattaya hotel turned out to be a bit of simulated hanky- panky between a Brit called Smith and his Thai floozy. This smidgen of feigned naughtiness was not another example of people getting into bed with each other - it was in a pool with a 1000 other guests all behaving themselves.

But that didn't stop the Thais getting their collective knickers in the mother of all self-righteous twists. AK 47 - Apichai Krobpetch the Pattaya Station chief - fired off several blanks from the hip as Bang Lamung district chief Naris Niramaiwong  looked as pathetic as he did on Valentine's Day 2017 when he walked into a short time hotel room and caught an old Blighty tourist with his pants down. 

The Brit at the party was fined 5,000 baht for letting the obscene side down while the poster of the clip faces jail for a much more serious misdemeanor - damaging the image of Pattaya. 

Bless! I wouldn't jail him -  I'd give him an award for pulling off the seemingly impossible. 

Better news for the Pattaya area came when it was announced that "Mr Fat" the Phuket bar-owning thug behind the killings of young Spy and Fos at Buddha Mountain had been extradited from his lair in Cambodia. 

Panya Yingdang said he had been freaked out when national police chief Chakthip Chaijinda said he would be taken dead or alive. Panya was promptly whisked off for a reenactment where he was shown pointing the gun before he requested to "graap" the Buddha image on the side of the hill. I don't think that show of religiousness will get him leniency on this occasion.

Of course all this is par for the course for the eagle-eyed who know the lie of Thailand's 19 holes but expats and tourists who think they have come to the LOS for a round of Eastern Magic must suspect they have actually been driven back in time to the rough Wild West. 

That sense of crazy crime was exemplified by two other cases that caught Rooster's beady eye. One was the horrific attack by an 84 year old man on his 74 year old common law wife who had ditched him. While this begged the question "Will they ever learn?" it paled alongside the case of the Burmese woman who came back from Myanmar to be told by her daughter that she had been raped by a male relative meant to be caring for her. 

After biding her time the man was battered in his sleep, strangled with an electrical cord and weighed down and dumped in a nearby lake. The victim's genitals were missing prompting the local police chief to calmly explain that the woman now in custody was not responsible for feeding these to the ducks. 

It appears that a water monitor was to blame for having a meat and two veg snack. Though, such are Thailand's defamation laws,  the "Pol Col" stopped short of naming the "tua hia" perhaps imagining he would wind up in jail for slandering the monitor lizard. 

Nary a day goes by in which lawyer Ratchaphon "Baldy Brief" Sirisakhon doesn't give us the benefit of his legal knowledge. Recently we have been exhorted to refrain from saying "hia", told not to tell Thai women they have small norks, warned against defaming the cops and reminded of the real fine for tossing cigarette butts. 

This week Baldy Brief joined in with the chorus of boos about the driving licenses and informed us sagely that we could get 1,200 baht back for delayed domestic flights. Tell that to the judge.......in this case the airlines. 

And so to this week's Rooster awards. The "Avoiding the Issue" prize goes to Koh Tao for concentrating on the scandal of plastic bags at 7/11 instead of rape, murder and the general disappearance of the human race who visit the island. 

The "Gold Medal for Services to Thai Sport and Culture" goes to the boxing promoters of a slugfest between two five year olds beating their Muay Thai brains out for the pleasure of a baying crowd of adults. Bloody disgusting if you ask me. 

While the "Actually I DID Inhale Award" goes to the thousand or so Thais who agreed in a poll that medical marijuana would be a good start on the way to a more liberal (read sensible) treatment of one of the world's friendliest weeds.

Lastly my "Best Post" award goes to "Crossy" who was commenting on the plan to separate big bike licences. He said: "An excellent move, now let bikes over, say, 500cc on the expressways". 

Here, here! If that ever came in Rooster would trade in his two 250s in a heartbeat!

Finally, following the recent storms we were told that nearly two hundred Thai and foreign tourists daily were now swelling the coffers of the Kaeng Krachan national park by visiting Pa La-U waterfall near Hua Hin. They were about half Thai and half foreign so out of the 35,000 baht collected on Wednesday that would mean about 3,000 collected from the locals and 32K from the foreigners. 

In the old days we called it double pricing now, inevitably, it is called dual pricing!

I have a story told before but worth repeating especially given the theme of who one gets into bed with....

During a visit by car to a nearby area years before I gained my residency - something that can usually be utilized to get the Thai price - I was asked to pay many times the wife and kids' price at a National Park entrance. 

I grinned my best inscrutable Thai smile reasoning that argument would spoil my day, reversed out and drove a couple of kilometers back round the corner. I then requested the wife to drive while I would get in the boot of the car to enter the park rather in the manner of the Trojan Horse.

Perhaps fortunately for Rooster, this fleecing avoidance skulduggery was all Greek to her. She called me childish and demanded we all go back to the hotel for tea.

To this day I think I may have dodged a bullet there. 

Rooster

tvn_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2018-08-25

Only bothered reading the first few lines.  Read all this stuff hundreds of times over the years.

Nothing changes except the individual stories  & experiences.

The oldest saying in Thailand is also the most accurate.....

'farangs who pay the most for sex are those who are silly enough to marry a poor village girl and most do.

the smartest farangs are those who remain single and play the field, if and when he chooses.

Alot of farangs are killed for their assets by slow poisoning not guns or knives.  Hundreds of wealthy Thai men die that way.

"The real problem is 15 year olds and helmet-less drunks with no training whatsoever riding like they are immortal on up-country roads". 

...........and on sois in Pattaya and Jomtien, and who are now joined by hoards of similar aged, un-helmeted youths from the Middle East and the sub-Continent - skillfully avoiding the tag of 'racist' or 'religious bigot' - who now congregate in large numbers in the back sois of Pattaya Tai behind Tuk Com. Not a place for the faint-hearted.

19 hours ago, rooster59 said:

We read on this forum about Thai bashing (and it does happen) now we have 'farang' bashing. Hope it even things out a bit? ?

"... our darling Maj-Gen Big Joke - was becoming an assistant spokesman to none other than Deputy PM Prawit "Mr Watch" Wongsuwan."  Maybe he was getting too close to some powerful people with his investigations? Easy way to deal with a possible problem - promote him sideways and up thus removing the 'threat'!

"...drivers without licenses would soon be fined 50K or sent to jail or both." I wonder if they courts will punish offenders or will the old ways prevail? I agree - smoke and mirrors. Where there is no will (to address the terrible road trauma) there is no way (it is going to be fixed anytime soon). The 'elite' are not being killed so why would they care?  :sad:

Again a good read - thanks.

1 hour ago, lanista said:

'farangs who pay the most for sex are those who are silly enough to marry a poor village girl and most do.

the smartest farangs are those who remain single and play the field, if and when he chooses.

Alot of farangs are killed for their assets by slow poisoning not guns or knives.  Hundreds of wealthy Thai men die that way.

Never paid more than 2,000 baht and of course that would have to be for a really pretty one who would earn every baht working it.

Married a poor village girl 11 years ago, so I guess I am "silly" as you suggest, although she cooks like a chef, cleans like a professional cleaner, is a fantastic mother to our kids, roots like there is no tomorrow and at least 3 times a week unless I am tired, has a beautiful home that I built her, a modern car and a motor scooter, a little money in the bank and spoils me rotten every single day of the week, to top it all off because I know you don't believe what your hearing, she is not spoilt, no nose in the air, or Princess in anyway to other Thai's or myself, jut a village girl, and I also play the field and she is ok with it.

I have invested about 1/10th of what I am worth and if she is going to slowly poisoning me off for "her assets" as everything is in her name, after all she is the mother of our kids and they will need a roof over the heads and a car to get them to school, shopping etc etc, then she misses out on the other 90%.

Smartest thing I ever did was marry this bar girl, which kills your theory of remaining single and playing the field, because if you have balls and find the right woman who can handle the truth before you marry and accepts you for who you are and what you want in life, then your miles ahead ay, we won't talk about the 23 year old that was most enjoyable the other night because you being a single bloke understand, but being married to the right woman and sharing your life has more meaning and far greater benefits than being single and playing the field from where I'm at.

I felt I had to pass on my thoughts (for what they are worth). Well written, entertaining and with some good insights this week. It's always a risk sharing some insights because...well, you know better than most what many TV posters are like!

7 hours ago, Colabamumbai said:

No mention of the woman in C. Mai drugging 2 foreigners, with one dead, for getting in bed.  Thanks wordsmith, always look forward to your post.

The connection between the story of the death of the Indian and the robbery of the US  man came too late for the column. It is clearly very serious. And as you say a reminder of the perils inherent in taking strangers to bed. 

It's all a gamble wherever you are. Thai women are a roll of the dice like any other anywhere. Good luck keeping your house in the UK is you are male and divorce. You should only expose yourself to losses that you can walk away from...if not, then you are foolish and it doesn't matter what country you are in. Let the big head do the thinking.

9 hours ago, 4MyEgo said:

Never paid more than 2,000 baht and of course that would have to be for a really pretty one who would earn every baht working it.

Married a poor village girl 11 years ago, so I guess I am "silly" as you suggest, although she cooks like a chef, cleans like a professional cleaner, is a fantastic mother to our kids, roots like there is no tomorrow and at least 3 times a week unless I am tired, has a beautiful home that I built her, a modern car and a motor scooter, a little money in the bank and spoils me rotten every single day of the week, to top it all off because I know you don't believe what your hearing, she is not spoilt, no nose in the air, or Princess in anyway to other Thai's or myself, jut a village girl, and I also play the field and she is ok with it.

I have invested about 1/10th of what I am worth and if she is going to slowly poisoning me off for "her assets" as everything is in her name, after all she is the mother of our kids and they will need a roof over the heads and a car to get them to school, shopping etc etc, then she misses out on the other 90%.

Smartest thing I ever did was marry this bar girl, which kills your theory of remaining single and playing the field, because if you have balls and find the right woman who can handle the truth before you marry and accepts you for who you are and what you want in life, then your miles ahead ay, we won't talk about the 23 year old that was most enjoyable the other night because you being a single bloke understand, but being married to the right woman and sharing your life has more meaning and far greater benefits than being single and playing the field from where I'm at.

I found this interesting. If you don't mind me asking, do you feel your wife has cheated on you? I ask because, and I might be ignorant in assuming this, she was a former bar girl so it seems to me she is much more likely to cheat than a non-working girl. That type of thought keeps me from ever considering getting serious with a bar/massage girl. If you felt the same way as I do, when you first considered getting serious with her, how did you move forward while feeling she was more likely to cheat?

18 hours ago, lanista said:

Only bothered reading the first few lines.  Read all this stuff hundreds of times over the years.

Nothing changes except the individual stories  & experiences.

Two possible solutions: Never let anyone in Thailand know where and how much your assets are, or be one of those who come to Thailand to live frugally and still have a nice life. I would be #2, and I make no secret to Thai women that their are no resources available from my other than dinner and drinks and maybe a day trip or modest vacation once in a while. I have a number of dear Thai lady friends who cleared that hurdle long ago, and if I want to philander I know where to go, I know what to do and what not to do, including not ever getting drunk, nor getting the girl drunk. Lady drinks all around is fine as long as we have fun, but I pay each round as they come, never run up a tab. And when the wait staff leans on me for "tips" I tell them no after my reasonable limits are reached. If it's then time to leave, sabai sabai 

7 hours ago, Santogold said:

I found this interesting. If you don't mind me asking, do you feel your wife has cheated on you? I ask because, and I might be ignorant in assuming this, she was a former bar girl so it seems to me she is much more likely to cheat than a non-working girl. That type of thought keeps me from ever considering getting serious with a bar/massage girl. If you felt the same way as I do, when you first considered getting serious with her, how did you move forward while feeling she was more likely to cheat?

Interesting request and I am more than ok in replying to quench your thirst, so to speak.

I consider myself to be a pretty streetwise kind of guy, and accept the females species for who they are, and with my understanding of how their make up works, how I as a male can survive with them without being venomously bitten so to speak.

Bars girls as far as I am concerned are non threatening to me, actually they are the opposite as I have stepped outside of the usual BKK, Phuket & Pattaya red light districts to see how Thai's live and function as a society, that said it's the female species as a whole that the male must be vary of, call me crazy if you like.

As I said previously in my post, been married to my wife, an x bar girl of 7 months (as advised by her) has worked out really well for me, that said, she has 3 sisters who have also worked at bars out of necessity, one would rip you blindly in front of you, and had made a lot of money fleecing farangs over time with only a house to show for it, and now works selling fruit from a motorbike with side car, she barely survives and is an alcoholic, had a child previously to a Thai guy, she is no in uni, and has a 5 year old with a Musso who lives abroad and doesn't support the kid, the other has settled and married a farang and seems ok working here land with hubby, the youngest is just a scatter brain with no hope who was into the drug scene when in Phuket until she got caught, did jail time, returned to the village and did the Thai guy seen, now having a young baby however finishing the Thai guy because of his abuse and alcoholic tendencies and laziness to work, she is off the drugs and alcohol and tends to the bub that has given her some meaning in life.

I am telling you the above just to give you an insight of some x bar girls that I have spent most of my time with who are part of her family, their futures are pretty much non existent, all of these girls are from Isaan, where some 23 million Thai's live with very few opportunities to move forward, corruption is ripe amongst other things, suffice to say her daughter who goes to uni who score a perfect 100% at school, couldn't get into a university as they only held so many positions in the field she wanted to study, however at one university she was told if she could come up with 30,000 baht, there might be an opening, naturally she got in, so as you can see, it's dog eat dog in Thai society.

I thoroughly enjoy the company of bar girls and the sex I have with them from time to time, I don't just go and play the field, I might have a dry spell for 6 months or more, it's just the fact that one needs something else every now and again to realise, the sex at home is better, but the younger creature your having is also enjoyable and different, each with their own stories, if you can get them to open up, the most recent a 23 year old, was studying electrical engineering who fell pregnant to a Thai guy who couldn't hold a job, left him and now works on and off in the bar scene to raise her 2 year old with mum and dad looking after the kid as they do all over Isaan while the daughter go and source the income to keep their families afloat.

Won't bore you with this anymore and I do have other stuff to do, no doubt a few are chair warriors will have a dig as they know the bar scene and the girls because they have been ripped off by the girls.

The above said, it all comes down to the nature of the beast you are hooking up with, bar girl or not, with everyone, you mustn't be blinded by their beauty, you must bait them every now and agaTin, sleep with one eye open so to speak, and if you feel you are being lied to or being taken advantage of, then time to move on because you know what's coming, others who "trust" come undone, sure I trust my wife, but not with my life savings, leave yourself open to anyone, family, wife, friends with you money and you will come a cropper in my opinion, so best you deal with your finances and you don't have a trust issue there.

I don't fear my wife will cheat on me, as she has my complete support too have a good bonk if she so desires, as I do, but she has no desire to bonk a Thai guy, maybe a half Thai soapy as she says, I am not insecure, if she fell in love with a guy, she gets the kids, the house, and whatever else her new life will bring her, happiness I would hope, and I would pay for the kids educations etc etc

If you like a bar girl and feel you want to go forward, but are confused, then bait her with a few little traps here and there and if she takes the bait, then you know, I still do it with my wife, i.e. I gave her 5,000 baht to go shopping while I had a couple of light ones at a mates bar close by, she went to give me tha change after telling me how much it was and I said just give me x to square her up as I owed her a couple of baht and she said she was confused and I said I owe you 2,100 baht, so just give me x and she said it cannot be because I will have 1,000 baht to much, with my reply being, glad your maths is better than mine honey, then she said, she should have kept my mouth shut, I said, yep, you could have been rich honey.

Anyways I hope my bragging helps you either put one foot forwards, or one foot backwards running.

2 hours ago, 4MyEgo said:

Interesting request and I am more than ok in replying to quench your thirst, so to speak.

I consider myself to be a pretty streetwise kind of guy, and accept the females species for who they are, and with my understanding of how their make up works, how I as a male can survive with them without being venomously bitten so to speak.

Bars girls as far as I am concerned are non threatening to me, actually they are the opposite as I have stepped outside of the usual BKK, Phuket & Pattaya red light districts to see how Thai's live and function as a society, that said it's the female species as a whole that the male must be vary of, call me crazy if you like.

As I said previously in my post, been married to my wife, an x bar girl of 7 months (as advised by her) has worked out really well for me, that said, she has 3 sisters who have also worked at bars out of necessity, one would rip you blindly in front of you, and had made a lot of money fleecing farangs over time with only a house to show for it, and now works selling fruit from a motorbike with side car, she barely survives and is an alcoholic, had a child previously to a Thai guy, she is no in uni, and has a 5 year old with a Musso who lives abroad and doesn't support the kid, the other has settled and married a farang and seems ok working here land with hubby, the youngest is just a scatter brain with no hope who was into the drug scene when in Phuket until she got caught, did jail time, returned to the village and did the Thai guy seen, now having a young baby however finishing the Thai guy because of his abuse and alcoholic tendencies and laziness to work, she is off the drugs and alcohol and tends to the bub that has given her some meaning in life.

I am telling you the above just to give you an insight of some x bar girls that I have spent most of my time with who are part of her family, their futures are pretty much non existent, all of these girls are from Isaan, where some 23 million Thai's live with very few opportunities to move forward, corruption is ripe amongst other things, suffice to say her daughter who goes to uni who score a perfect 100% at school, couldn't get into a university as they only held so many positions in the field she wanted to study, however at one university she was told if she could come up with 30,000 baht, there might be an opening, naturally she got in, so as you can see, it's dog eat dog in Thai society.

I thoroughly enjoy the company of bar girls and the sex I have with them from time to time, I don't just go and play the field, I might have a dry spell for 6 months or more, it's just the fact that one needs something else every now and again to realise, the sex at home is better, but the younger creature your having is also enjoyable and different, each with their own stories, if you can get them to open up, the most recent a 23 year old, was studying electrical engineering who fell pregnant to a Thai guy who couldn't hold a job, left him and now works on and off in the bar scene to raise her 2 year old with mum and dad looking after the kid as they do all over Isaan while the daughter go and source the income to keep their families afloat.

Won't bore you with this anymore and I do have other stuff to do, no doubt a few are chair warriors will have a dig as they know the bar scene and the girls because they have been ripped off by the girls.

The above said, it all comes down to the nature of the beast you are hooking up with, bar girl or not, with everyone, you mustn't be blinded by their beauty, you must bait them every now and agaTin, sleep with one eye open so to speak, and if you feel you are being lied to or being taken advantage of, then time to move on because you know what's coming, others who "trust" come undone, sure I trust my wife, but not with my life savings, leave yourself open to anyone, family, wife, friends with you money and you will come a cropper in my opinion, so best you deal with your finances and you don't have a trust issue there.

I don't fear my wife will cheat on me, as she has my complete support too have a good bonk if she so desires, as I do, but she has no desire to bonk a Thai guy, maybe a half Thai soapy as she says, I am not insecure, if she fell in love with a guy, she gets the kids, the house, and whatever else her new life will bring her, happiness I would hope, and I would pay for the kids educations etc etc

If you like a bar girl and feel you want to go forward, but are confused, then bait her with a few little traps here and there and if she takes the bait, then you know, I still do it with my wife, i.e. I gave her 5,000 baht to go shopping while I had a couple of light ones at a mates bar close by, she went to give me tha change after telling me how much it was and I said just give me x to square her up as I owed her a couple of baht and she said she was confused and I said I owe you 2,100 baht, so just give me x and she said it cannot be because I will have 1,000 baht to much, with my reply being, glad your maths is better than mine honey, then she said, she should have kept my mouth shut, I said, yep, you could have been rich honey.

Anyways I hope my bragging helps you either put one foot forwards, or one foot backwards running.

That was great, exactly what I wanted to know. Thank you for your in-depth reply, I appreciate it.

On ‎8‎/‎25‎/‎2018 at 5:10 PM, Vacuum said:

Correct. Always check their ID card (age).

that's not the only thing that should be checked, unless of course you don't mind batting for either side.

20 hours ago, PEE TEE said:

Always choose a lady that is an Orphan. will save you money if you want to keep her 

unless of course she runs a large herd of buffalo's being looked after by her adopted brother ..

22 hours ago, 4MyEgo said:

If shes so great why do you "play the field" ?? Shes all that allegedly and you $#@/ around on her ..what a catch you are...?????

47 minutes ago, Max66 said:

If shes so great why do you "play the field" ?? Shes all that allegedly and you $#@/ around on her ..what a catch you are...?????

Since you asked:

I will put it mildly for you, and yes, she is everything a bloke would want in life and more, she scores above 100% in my books and I can appreciate your jealousy.

I don't follow mainstream rules or adapt to them, because I choose to think outside the square, i.e. I am not religious, and I do not allow religion to dictate how to live my life, or anyone else for that matter, although I do obey the law, and religion is not law, although in some countries it is, fortunately it is not in Thailand.

Now if I choose to marry someone who is willing to accept me for who I am, i.e. having spelt it out to her before our relationship went any further and providing her the opportunity to either accept me for who I am, i.e. being a person who wants his cake and to eat it too, or decline me and not allow our relationship to go further, this is a contract, exactly what a relationship is, all relationships have boundaries, our boundaries are different to most as we set them.

I can understand that most people cannot accept the fact that I have my cake and eat it too, they lie in their relationships, they have affairs, they hide what they do from their partners, I do not, she knows up front that I might take a young pretty fillie and enjoy myself from time to time, nothing wrong with it, it's just sex, however betrayal some might call it, although I do not see it as that as we do not allow betrayal to enter into our relationship, so if everyone removed betrayal from their relationships, do you think marriages would be in the high divorce percentage rates that they are, who created this, don't sleep with anyone else thing anyway, total set up if you ask me, think of all the parties making money out of this, churches, wedding receptions, jewellers, courts, lawyers etc etc, but that's another story.

Now you might be the kind of bloke who would be shattered if your wife said I would like to go with another male, or visa a versa, and that's fine, you have, in my opinion been programmed to be like that, as I have been programmed to think it is strange to have more than one wife, doesn't suit me, as I couldn't see myself being married to more than one woman, or the need for it, although I do like to feel something else every now and again, with the wife knowing this, and knowing it's just sex, nothing more, no emotions, just a good feeling with someone else, and when much younger than me, makes me feel alive, like a young lad again, and naturally the taker is also enjoying themselves and being paid for their service whether its to provide for them, their family or whatever. 

I feel sorry for most blokes that I know, because they play the field, they cannot handle telling the wife the truth, even from the beginning, which from where I am standing is betrayal because I am sure it would hurt, sort of like having the rug pulled from under your feet.

I am not a dog with his leg between his tail, who needs his Mrs (mummy) to tell him what he can and cannot do, i.e. permission to go for a drink and then maybe play the field behind her back. I consider myself man enough to say, hey, I really like you, but you have to know something about me....now it might seem strange to you, but the response from my wife was, I can understand what you are saying, and thank you for being a man, others might have headed for the mountains, but I don't throw it in her face, and she doesn't ask, although in our mutual agreement she has asked for boundaries which I have accepted, one of those is, if I ask you, will you tell me, she has asked twice and she has been told on both occasions, her reply to that was, you dirty dog with a smile on her face, believe it or not, sure she may be cut inside, but she accepted it, accepts it now, and moves on, life is too short honey as she says to me, enjoy your life, you deserve it.

I don't need to convince anyone that I have got it good or that she has got it good as well, it is what it is, and the world will continue to be what it is, with betrayals and divorces to feed all those that feed of off it, no betrayals here mate, just good old fashion sex on tape at home and when I feel like it when I am out and about, and yes, it can't get better than that, be jealous, I don't give a rat$ a$$, my life, do what you will with yours, no one getting hurt here.

Edit: Yes your right, I am also a good catch for her, someone she can feel secure with, someone who is a good father to her kids, someone who will also provide for her and the kids when I am long gone, and to top it off, I'm a handsome man, and I don't mind the attention, confidence gets you everywhere with people, and the fact that she's great in bed doesn't keep me exclusively to her as eating meat every night isn't something I want to eat every night, man has to eat something different every now and again, its part of his makeup, if you accept your fantasies, and bring them to reality.

Archived