3 Month Visa From Uk

Hello board members,my name is simon and this is my first posting on this board.

briefly i have visited los over 20 times, i have been here this time for 9 months on tourist visa and extensions, i have a thai girlfriend that i have been seeing for 2 years.

My situation is :- heading home to uk to raise more funds to settle in los. my job back home is hackney carriage taxi driver. Both myself and girlfriend are low on funds and i have been living here by sending the usual copy stuff home. I am a qualified TEFL teacher but feel i am not really qualified enough to teach.Got the TEFL online with the intention of living here teaching.

To the point i live in Cheltenham 50 miles south of Birmingham. I want to get a 3 month multiple entry visa for my return.From reading the board i don't qualify for one legally.I want to live here and carry on sending the usual shirts etc home which can give me a reasonable living.Some of you may not condone my income methods but i am being honest.I love Thailand and most things about it.

If you feel that this board is the wrong place for me to post this question i will understand.

Is there a way for me to get a 3 month multiple entry visa?

Age 41 divorced,thai girlfriend will marry me if needed but i prefer to wait until funds allow us the right ceromony.

simon

Quite simply you've answered your own question ' the correct path' so take it. As for your interim money earner why put into jeopardy the future, It's time to get real my friend and break away from that easy too get mentality if looking at long term in the LOS or face the ever increasing line of loosers.

Marriage in Thailand is in two parts:

1. The legal part at the amphur office, takes about 10 minutes if you have the right documents.

2. The ceremonial parts with monks etc.

The two parts can be on the same day, or months apart. Generally part 2 needs to be on an auspicious day to ensure good luck.

Part 1 is needed for the visa

Part 2 can follow when the funds are available.

If you feel you're still not qualified to teach it might be worth contacting a Thai TEFL provider as quite often they'll assist with a long term Visa.

Alternatively contact some schools (in Thailand) from the UK and see if they're willing to sponsor you (basically send a letter) to get a multi Non-imm Visa!

to my knowlege you can buy a multiple entry visa at the pattaya immigration office under the counter however if caught the problems are endless. i would like to get a visa through the correct paths.

Don't touch 'em unless confinement and deportation suit your way of life. You'd stand a big chance of copping a life ban on entry to Thailand as well.

Thank you board members for your honesty and suggestions.

And reply to Bangkokblue, to live in Thailand you must be skilled or wealthy i am neither, as many people know Thailand is addictive for many reasons.I love Thailand and wish to live here. Unless you can suggest a way that i can finance living in Thailand then i will have to continue to send snide goods home,And please remember the only qualification i have is a TEFL certificate which anybody can get and i believe if i taught Thai children English it would be of a very low quality and i think they deserve better than i can offer, I don't like playing with peoples lives or education.

Thanks

simon

I take it you mean a 12 month multiple entry visa, where you have to leave every 90 days. Just go to a consulate in the UK and apply for a 12 month multiple entry tourist visa.

20 + visits later !, You know the score D-Decker it's back too reality. Go back and collect those carriage fees and appropriate teahing doc's at the same time and make it 6 months next time not 9.