Death of German tourist in Phi Phi reaches top level of Thai police

webfact

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 8/31/2018 at 2:44 PM, Fireyfish said:

So I repeat, why don't  you  go back home to utopia ?

I get so tired of hearing that "if you don't like it go back to where you came from" comment.

Maybe you don't realise that "utopia" does not exist - it is an imaginary state, So how can you go back to somewhere that doesn't exist? :- 

A utopia is an imagined community or society that possesses highly desirable or nearly perfect qualities.

On 9/1/2018 at 4:29 PM, sambum said:

I get so tired of hearing that "if you don't like it go back to where you came from" comment.

Maybe you don't realise that "utopia" does not exist - it is an imaginary state, So how can you go back to somewhere that doesn't exist? :- 

A utopia is an imagined community or society that possesses highly desirable or nearly perfect qualities.

Yes that was my point ... maybe to cryptic  .... my point being wherever you came from must be inferior to here for you to not return home to live ... but whatever

49 minutes ago, Fireyfish said:

Yes that was my point ... maybe to cryptic  .... my point being wherever you came from must be inferior to here for you to not return home to live ... but whatever

No - not to (too?) cryptic! I know EXACTLY what you meant!

"Whatever"?  (Turns you on?) 

My point was that I am sick and tired of the old chestnut, but as you don't come on here often, I 'll forgive you! ?

• 2 weeks later...

Archived