Central in Phuket eyes ‘quality tourists’

snoop1130

At least I know where to go when I want to get a good laugh...This article is absolutely hysterical..It is so full of bullshit that my computer is beginning to stink..who the Hell are they kidding??...what a bunch of dreaming turds

4 hours ago, NamKangMan said:

"Central Phuket will become a world-class destination" - it very well could be, however, it will be surrounded by a 3rd World tourist destination.  ?

Well I know I'm old (fashion/version) but how in the....:w00t::crazy: can a shopping centre be named as a "travel destination" :sad:

Amazon and Lazada will make many malls/high streets less profitable or obsolete. People will still go, but not to spend money there...more a day out in the air-con with the family and gawp at everything plus go to the food court.
Thats all they go for now. Free air and cheap food court.

On 9/3/2018 at 7:43 PM, Felt 35 said:

Well I know I'm old (fashion/version) but how in the....:w00t::crazy: can a shopping centre be named as a "travel destination" :sad:

"how in the....:w00t::crazy: can a shopping centre be named as a "travel destination" - in the same way Phuket can be named "A World Class Tourist Destination" and that's because the TAT says so.  ?