Genuine Ferrari? If so how much?

topt

3 minutes ago, richard_smith237 said:

Anyone who buys something like this... You mean Ferrari, Lambo, Porsche, Mazarati, Pagani, Bugatti etc...etc... must all have low self-esteem??? Are you for real?

Yes I am.

4 minutes ago, richard_smith237 said:

So basically, if someone buys something because they like it their self-esteem should come into question???..... That's quite a distorted view-point.

No it's not.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 2

4 minutes ago, richard_smith237 said:

Of course you do...   

If someone puts a Ferarri and a Toyota in front of you and you can choose either for free, including, insurance, all running, maintenance costs etc, you wouldn't even need to think about it... you'd choose the Toyota ever time... Right? ?

Why would you choose the Ferarri if you only would drive it it on the nice roads of Bangkok? If you however, wich I doubt, would be interested in racing it on a track then I'd understand.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

2 hours ago, richard_smith237 said:

Of course you do...   

If someone puts a Ferarri and a Toyota in front of you and you can choose either for free, including, insurance, all running, maintenance costs etc, you wouldn't even need to think about it... you'd choose the Toyota ever time... Right? ?

No, I'd take the Ferrari; then sell it.

15 hours ago, seancbk said:

So perhaps genuine 458 Speciale, which had a front end crash, then repaired with what was available?

4 hours ago, Just Weird said:

It's a Spider, they have a removable roof section, they are not convertibles, per se.

Once upon a time you would be correct, the 308, 328 GTS etc, however the 458 spider has a folding hardtop. The rear engine cover hinges rearwards and the roof folds into that space. The engine cover then closes. I think most people would think it's a convertible.

18 hours ago, Vacuum said:
19 hours ago, richard_smith237 said:

Anyone who buys something like this... You mean Ferrari, Lambo, Porsche, Mazarati, Pagani, Bugatti etc...etc... must all have low self-esteem??? Are you for real?

Yes I am.

19 hours ago, richard_smith237 said:

So basically, if someone buys something because they like it their self-esteem should come into question???..... That's quite a distorted view-point.

No it's not.

Erm..... Yes, it is... If you really think anyone who buys something they like is low on self-esteem that's a really odd perspective... 

I don't really need a car or a motorbike to get around Bangkok, there are enough taxi's... but I have a car anyway because I like it - Would suggest I have low self-esteem...  or only if I had a Ferarri would my self-esteem be brought into question?.... What about a Range Rover, BMX-X1, Honda Jazz, Ford Focus etc etc... where would you draw the line on this 'self-esteem' cut off?...   Your logic seems flawed... 

In fact, anyone suggesting those who have 'nice things' are low on 'self-esteem' actually seems to present a degree of jealousy, perhaps self-loathing and imply issues are present in themselves. 

Edited by richard_smith237
  • Like 1