Murdered beauty shot dead in Nakorn Pathom was playing the field in Pattaya

webfact

3 hours ago, rkidlad said:

Ha ha. Thanks, but I didn’t make a comparison. 

She was a good looking girl and realized she could get money from guys because of it. It’s called the ‘honey trap’. Easiest way to not fall for it is to not give money. It’s really that simple. 

Yes, if your spouse cheats on you you can have the courts look on you favorably. Don’t know what that’s got to do with the legality of cheating. Don’t know what that’s got to do with anything. 

In cases like these, there are guys that think with the dangly bits between their legs and not with the grey matter between their ears.

I'm not going to debate the rights or wrongs of two-timing men.  Let's be honest here, there's no guarantee that's all the men she had, especially living in Pattaya...

What I will say, is that I'm not sure why it matters if she was beautiful, fat, male, female, anything.  A cute girls death has no more impact on this world than an ugly one.

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, oldlakey said:

Being a sex worker has its own inherent dangers

This is the issue to be addressed. Sex workers need to be better protected (by de-stigmatizing them in particular and by thoroughly prosecuting those who harm them, not by even partly blaming them when they get harmed!) and their customers need to be better educated (via media, etc.)

• Haha 1

The murder of another is sad. Also said is the commentary and speculation of her life and circumstances surrounding her death. Such commentary may have found its source from a beer bottle(s) and dysfunctional thinking.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, hotchilli said:

A boyfriend in Netherlands who was sending her money every month,

a Thai boyfriend of influence in Nakhon Pathom obviously financing her

another interest in Nakhon Pathom and playing the field in Pattaya.... for ready cash

Play with fire you get burnt!!!!

Sorry no sympathy from me.. behaviour of an "ally cat"

One was not enough, two was not enough, three was not enough she was still looking for more sponsors

She wrote herself in as "specials" on the menu board...

Thai man of influence wasn't going to wait in the buffet line to get his share!!

Som nam na !!!!

Come down off your high horse, no one deserves to be killed by a jealous boyfriend. Do you think that ugly toad would have had her if he wasn't paying for her services? So he knew exactly what she was, but delusionally imagined that she was his exclusively. 

• Like 1

Judging by some of the comments, there is obviously a very large percentage of woman haters on this forum, guys who think that this young woman deserved what happened to her, had it coming in fact. I can understand why these guys ended up in Thailand, their misogynist views and attitudes wouldn't have got them a first date in a western country, yet they put down the very women they probably came here for in the first place. Hypocrites all.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, giddyup said:

Judging by some of the comments, there is obviously a very large percentage of woman haters on this forum, guys who think that this young woman deserved what happened to her, had it coming in fact. I can understand why these guys ended up in Thailand, their misogynist views and attitudes wouldn't have got them a first date in a western country, yet they put down the very women they probably came here for in the first place. Hypocrites all.

Most of the comments highlight her lifestyle. And don't approve her choices of life doesn't mean they are misogynist. People, guys or girls, who sell their bodies and setup romance scam, by choice or greed deserve only little respect.

By the way your comment show little respect for thai girls. Do you mean they are ready to accept "these guys" while occidental women don't ? Why ?  Because they are sub-women in your eyes ? Or have less expectation ? 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, giddyup said:

I don't think "guys" here say she deserved it. Most say or mean she'd been asking for it. Many men when they find out they have been played will lose it, hence the risk. 

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

16 minutes ago, mizou198 said:

By the way your comment show little respect for thai girls. Do you mean they are ready to accept "these guys" while occidental women don't ? Why ?  Because they are sub-women in your eyes ? Or have less expectation ? 

If you don't know the answer to that question you know nothing about Thailand. I have utmost respect for Thai women, otherwise Iwouldn't have made my comment.

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, KiChakayan said:

I don't think "guys" here say she deserved it. Most say or mean she'd been asking for it. Many men when they find out they have been played will lose it, hence the risk. 

If you look like Quasimodo and you have a supermodel for a "girlfriend", ask yourself why you have to pay to keep her around.

2 hours ago, giddyup said:

I can understand why these guys ended up in Thailand, their misogynist views and attitudes wouldn't have got them a first date in a western country, yet they put down the very women they probably came here for in the first place. Hypocrites all.

Too expensive for me (by her looks).

If I hated women, I wouldn't have banged so many of them.

dead girl 3.jpg

7 minutes ago, KiChakayan said:

I don't see them as being played, but paying for something that they would never get for free. To believe otherwise is delusional.

• Sad 1

16 minutes ago, giddyup said:

If you don't know the answer to that question you know nothing about Thailand. I have utmost respect for Thai women, otherwise Iwouldn't have made my comment.

all your answers are rhetorical, and it might makes you looks like a philosopher but it doesn't help much to elevate the debate. 

What is scary is how you throw stereotypes. Like 

you look bad = you cannot have a beautiful girlfriend = she must be there for the money 

What you re suggesting here is this guy should not had been so involved into the relationship considering that he is ugly and he should have known she was there for the money ? ? 

and therefore step out like nothing when he realized that he was just manipulated

His disappointment has led him to commit a crime and he will have to pay for that. (and i hope he will pay the highest price)

You can say what you want. What she has done is wrong and if she didn t deserved to die for that, she played a dangerous game.

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, mizou198 said:

and if she didn t deserved to die for that, she played a dangerous game.

..if she didn't deserve to die? I rest my case. BTW, show me a poor ugly guy with a beautiful woman.

Edited by giddyup

35 minutes ago, KiChakayan said:

She didn’t ask to be murdered. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, Bluespunk said:

She didn’t ask to be murdered. 

No. 

I had a good friend, my paragliding instructor. He chose to get the extra exhilaration from base jumping. One day he misjudged the catabatic flow. RIP Pascal.

1 minute ago, KiChakayan said:

No. 

I had a good friend, my paragliding instructor. He chose to get the extra exhilaration from base jumping. One day he misjudged the catabatic flow. RIP Pascal.

As the guy who murdered her misjudged her feelings towards him. He should have just necked himself out of embarrassment.