Murderer of "Nong Nurse" puts conditions on giving himself up - police say no

webfact

17 minutes ago, Sprigger said:

Surely he didn’t think she was with him for his looks, fat, ugly probably short and smelly. 

such men are indeed handsome and desirable to (certain) thai women going by the number of them i see with fat, ugly and smelly foreigners...

18 hours ago, JonnyF said:

I wouldn't be so sure. Wealthy, connected, no doubt with some lame excuse. I predict a large donation to the family, time at the Wat, followed by a short sentence which is suspended because he confessed.

"Sia Lop" is reported as being in loan shark and being a gambler with friends in the drug trade". She certainly knew how to choose her walking ATM`s well.

She didn`t seem to be wearing much in the car.

Still, it saddens me to see such a young person lying there dead, especially a young pretty girl. Sadly the girl began playing games with the wrong crowd and came a cropper.

I agree with you, JonnyF, it would surprise me if this guy gets sent to jail. They may say he was on drugs at the time and was not responsible for his actions.

20 hours ago, Thaiwrath said:

This fat "wallop" seriously believes he is something special ?

Making demands about how he is apprehended.

Hopefully, he resists arrest, and gets seriously hurt in the process.

If he did re enactment then that's auto confess.

If was granted bail under the conditions he demands then he would , at a guess be a prime candidate to jump to Saudi.

He should be arrested with no bail, his poli mate should be perhaps looked at as well.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, kiwikeith said:

If he did re enactment then that's auto confess.

If was granted bail under the conditions he demands then he would , at a guess be a prime candidate to jump to Saudi.

He should be arrested with no bail, his poli mate should be perhaps looked at as well.

Why change a system that's been proven to work so well, for so many, for so long

13 hours ago, joecoolfrog said:

So what !

You have probably slept with a number of women , if some crazy decides to murder you is that ok because you are not ' innocent ' ?

Yea but the crazies that try to kill me are almost always husbands.

Don't play with fire if you don't want to get burnt.

On 9/6/2018 at 10:11 AM, darksidedog said:

Who does this fella think he is? Hate to break the bad news to him, but he is a murderer and he is going to jail for a very long time, unless of course he happens to resist arrest and the cops can give him a dose of his own medicine, right between the eyes.

He must come from a certain Island maybe where this practice is done every single day.

Text his mom, I've shot and killed the girlfriend.. priceless!

I'm going to hand myself in.. but sends a friend with a "bargain deal" .. priceless!

Police have not yet apprehended him... priceless!!

I wonder who the "connection is" and wonder if they want to be associated with a murderer?

Edited by hotchilli
  • Like 1

On 9/6/2018 at 7:34 AM, webfact said:

"Sia Lop" is reported as being in loan sharking and being a gambler with friends in the drug trade.

And he's negotiating with the police!  Speaks volumes for the reputation of the police; the fact that they've said 'No' is merely the opening gambit in some tense negotiations.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 9/6/2018 at 7:48 AM, Darcula said:

Mama texted back.......Keng maak luke.....Kin kaow leu yang luke?

Stick to English - your feeble transliteration, not to mention your lack of command of the Thai language is stunningly lousy! Who is "Luke"?

9 minutes ago, Bundooman said:

Stick to English - your feeble transliteration, not to mention your lack of command of the Thai language is stunningly lousy! Who is "Luke"?

Surely he means 'look'..... child in Thai ....and apart from strange transliteration. ( leu...instead of ruu) it seems  correct to me ...and actually quite funny in  its complete disregard for the ugly side of the murder if this unfortunate girl 

• Haha 1

27 minutes ago, Bundooman said:

Thai - I might learn it someday. Maybe after Mandarin, Hindi and Spanish. Definitely before Arabic, though. ?

• Haha 2

On 9/7/2018 at 3:04 AM, samsensam said:

such men are indeed handsome and desirable to (certain) thai women going by the number of them i see with fat, ugly and smelly foreigners...

The money smell over-rides the b o