Life with a Thai didn't measure up to the previous foreign husband - it ends in murder

webfact

5 minutes ago, overherebc said:

The only things more dangerous than an upset Thai wife with a sharp knife is two angry Thai wives with sharp knives.

Good mate of mine, German guy, now gone, a few years ago we were sitting around the pool at the Siam Sawadee Hotel in soi buakhao, Pattaya, he had his shirt off and I saw he had several scars all over his torso, so I asked him about them. He pointed to each scar and explained: "this was a bitch in Koh Samui, this was a bitch in Chiang Mai, this was a bitch in Bangkok, this was a bitch in HatYai, this was a bitch in..."

9 minutes ago, TSF said:

Good mate of mine, German guy, now gone, a few years ago we were sitting around the pool at the Siam Sawadee Hotel in soi buakhao, Pattaya, he had his shirt off and I saw he had several scars all over his torso, so I asked him about them. He pointed to each scar and explained: "this was a bitch in Koh Samui, this was a bitch in Chiang Mai, this was a bitch in Bangkok, this was a bitch in HatYai, this was a bitch in..."

Scary the situations guys get into out here. As per your post more than once. 

Actually saw a 'lady' walk into a bar/restaurant go into the kitchen, come out with a cooks knife and stick in her husbands back while he was eating at the bar. Luckily there wasn't too much force behind it and 4 or 5 stitches fixed it.

6 minutes ago, TSF said:

I'd 'GUESS' that he was not the nicest guy in town (German Guy).......... When you have 'enraged' that many people there MUST be something wrong with YOU........

It's similar to driving down the one-way road in the wrong direction and 'Blaiming' all those folks that are blowing their horns and flashing their lights...... LOL

Remember the childhood story of "MY SON JOHN" ??????

His mom was watching the Army Parade and was so proud of him..... She said.... Won't you LOOK!!!!!!!!  "ALL those soldiers are 'out-of-step' except MY SON JOHN.....   LOL.....

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, TSF said:

He's managed to seriously upset quite a few Thai women by the sound of it! What was his secret?

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Misterwhisper said:

Yu no unnastand Thai woman. Mally falang for goose life, goose money. No mally for work. Never mind where woman come from. Even come fom littal village, farmer, she still littal princess. She lady. Expect to live "in lap of luxury" at all time. Because falang husband lich velly mutt. Yu die too early, yu no goose man!

(sarcasm alert)

"Where you come from? Like Thai lady? Mamapapa me 'yuu nai Isaan' (live in Isaan). Isaan, you know? I go Isaan 'but' (bus). 

You have 'faen' (girlfriend/wife)? Lady Thailand (Thai lady)? It OK na. Not worry. 'maibenrai'. I like have fun you (I enjoy your money). 

Thai man no goose (no good). Him boxing me (he physically abuses me). You 'prataet' Yermanee (You are from Germany)? Yermanee man good heart. My friend, she hab (has) boyfrien SaWITzerlaan (Switzerland). I lie you (I like you). 

11 hours ago, ezzra said:

Refreshing to learn that this time, farangs are not the scouges here and not to blame on Thai society ills, i mean it is not this is a huge surprise that Thai men don't make the best husbands but here's a newsflash, this is Thailand and these are Thai men, what you see is what you get... 

These are low class people. Lie down with dogs, get up with fleas. Choose a class at least as high your own - education, money, manners. No big problems. Same in every culture.

Edited by jgarbo
  • Like 1

16 minutes ago, Gecko123 said:

Most of the Thai guys I've seen who have hooked up with Thai women after the foreign husband splits or croaks seemed to be low-life opportunist types.

Thai girls call Thai guys like this..... Mang daa's (sp)...........

Mang daa's are the giant CochRoach that are found in toilets........ That are also 'farmed' in a more 'sterile' habitat, then deep fried and are eaten by many, many Thais who claim they are 'very tasty'........

Bar girls who work and gain money from 'Farang' customers OFTEN have 'Mang-Daas' who they support with their earnings...... If the girls don't come up with enough money for their 'drug habits' these Mang-daas can go 'Ballistic'.....

This OP sounds like the 'assets' .....from the dead husband...... were 'getting slim' and this Mang daa was putting pressure on the girl constantly to improve this 'financial problem' so he could continue to enjoy his drugs.......

17 hours ago, newatthis said:

It's the farang husband's fault.

She was only in her early 40's when he died and it seems apparent that he didn't encourage her to get a job. Instead, she stayed at home and sponged off him. After he died, any money she had saved or inherited, she and new husband blew probably trying to live "in the lap of luxury."

Moral: If your spouse is still young enough to have a job [no matter how much money you have], don't spoil them, send them off to work. It builds character and independence. 

Moral: An adult is fully responsible for his or her own life, his or her own decisions and choices, etc. Your suggestion that it is somehow the ex husband's "fault" is ludicrous, and shows your complete lack of understanding of the concept of personal responsibility. The woman's temperament, immaturity, and violent tendencies were not created by the ex husband. They are her own personality traits, and she is 100% responsible for her own behavior. 

21 hours ago, ezzra said:

Refreshing to learn that this time, farangs are not the scouges here and not to blame on Thai society ills, i mean it is not this is a huge surprise that Thai men don't make the best husbands but here's a newsflash, this is Thailand and these are Thai men, what you see is what you get... 

She deserves Hin, but didn't appreciate it.  They are birds of same feather.  I'd have nothing to do with a Thai widow from a Farang husband.

8 hours ago, Jonathan Swift said:

Moral: An adult is fully responsible for his or her own life, his or her own decisions and choices, etc. Your suggestion that it is somehow the ex husband's "fault" is ludicrous, and shows your complete lack of understanding of the concept of personal responsibility. The woman's temperament, immaturity, and violent tendencies were not created by the ex husband. They are her own personality traits, and she is 100% responsible for her own behavior. 

I'm sorry, you've missed my point or I was not clear. Yes, we are responsible for our choices but this responsibility has to be taught.and it should be taught at a young age. Eg, we're taught to study / work hard, save diligently invest wisely. etc etc and if we f%$k up, we are responsible for the any ramifications.

Foreigners come to Thailand and partner up with an often younger lady. In many cases, because the walking ATM has arrived, the young lady has no meaningful employment except sitting at home and "looking after her husband." Now, hubby is quite capable of looking after himself but he does have this beautiful trophy sitting at home waiting for him. 

So instead of, while still young, going out to work like millions of other people, she starts to develop a mindset that "money grows on trees." Why? Because the "farang" keeps her at home and deprives her of one of the character building blocks......the responsibility of working and earning/saving your own money together with a sense of independence that every human being should have.

I would be horrified if my step-daughter said she was quitting her job to get married.  "You can get married but you can't quit your job. You've worked too hard to get where you are."

This is where, I believe, the ex-husband was at fault. This lady stayed home; kept in the lap of luxury. Ex died and she was lost. No job! Nothing to fall back on. Then she teamed up with another loser and all the moolah is gone. 

16 hours ago, Enoon said:

And the same injury is thought to have been a likely cause of Achilles' death:

"A more likely anatomical basis for Achilles's death, assuming an unpoisoned dart, would have been an injury to his posterior tibial artery behind the medial malleolus, in between the tendons of the flexor digitorum longus and the posterior tibial vein."

..yes of course.

On 9/7/2018 at 4:48 AM, Bluespunk said:

To be fair, if you didn’t know there was a major artery running through that area, it does seem an odd claim. 

He must have been a lazy sod, couldn’t be bothered to wrap a tourney around his leg and so he bled out. 

On 9/7/2018 at 3:32 AM, ezzra said:

who told you thai men dont make good husbands?was it a thai woman by any chance!

• Like 1