'Benz Racing' jailed for money laundering

webfact

1 hour ago, ronaldo0 said:

So he gets done for money laundering and gets 8 yrs . 2 others get done for the same and get 24 ?

Either they got caught with loads of drugs as well or he sang like a canary !!

No doubt to vanish quicker than David Copperfield  !! 

He was found guilty of money laundering.   The other two were shown to have actually helped with the distribution of drugs as well as some money laundering, so they got longer sentences.   The details are all in the news reports.

9 hours ago, seancbk said:

And how is that any different to what any of us would try to do?    Or would you willingly give up the fight to stay out of prison and just walk in?

I do not sell drugs and do not wash drug money. So your question goes contentwise past me. But that drug dealers, money launderers and murderers can buy here there freedom,  I think that is bad and has nothing left to do with the principle of justice.

Edited by tomacht8
  • Like 1

“.....money laundering, was granted Bt1-million bail with a condition that he wears an electronic-monitoring device and cannot leave the country without a judge's permission.

Spineless grovelling Nancy Boy Benzy Wenzy’s mummy is taking care of her precious little runt.

Cops paid already. Just need to pay the judge to get permission to leave the country.

Sorted.

• 2 weeks later...