Pet question

On 9/13/2018 at 10:45 PM, Delight said:

The risk is that you will get caught.

If the cat never ever leaves your appartment -the the risk is low.

You obviously think that there is one rule for you -and a different rule for everybody else.

I missed the part where he said he had a cat and it was living in his condo. I also missed his statement that he thought that there was "one rule for you (him) and a different rule for everybody else". I read the post and try not to add my own ingredients to suit my taste.

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As a committee member in a small condo, In our case, we would issue the pet owner a warning at first and ask the owner to remove the pet. It is not about how much of a nuisance the pet is to anyone, but about principle, the "why does he get to have a pet and I can't?" thing. The next step would be an official letter from a lawyer, delivered by registered mail, telling the owner to remove the pet. After that, it is a legal action.

The condo where I live is a bit older and quite a few people have pets. The security is fine as long as they don’t see them and if they do they tell us to hide them. The jurisdic people have just recently put up signs again that no pets are allowed, but then again nobody seems to care much. 

As long as ur pet is not bothering anyone, I.e. smell, noise, etc. chances are high nobody cares. 

These days in bangkok a selection of condos is actually pet friendly, usually with a weight limit, like up to 8kg ( cat or small dog) I know a few if you need more Info.

On 9/14/2018 at 2:01 PM, Dewey said:

No, I obviously think that there is a rule for everybody and my question was: what are the risks if I get caught breaking it.

But thank you for your pointless answer ?

Dewey you will always have the Self Righteous have nothing better to do Juvenile mentality knuckleheads that are not capable of giving a decent answer....obviously he thinks ridicule of others makes him feel BIG,,,

20 hours ago, Benmart said:

I missed the part where he said he had a cat and it was living in his condo. I also missed his statement that he thought that there was "one rule for you (him) and a different rule for everybody else". I read the post and try not to add my own ingredients to suit my taste.

Dewey you will always have the Self Righteous have nothing better to do Juvenile mentality knuckleheads that are not capable of giving a decent answer....obviously he thinks ridicule of others makes him feel BIG,,,

On 9/14/2018 at 2:01 PM, Dewey said:

No, I obviously think that there is a rule for everybody and my question was: what are the risks if I get caught breaking it.

But thank you for your pointless answer ?

the risk is that if other people using condos see your cat they could/would report you...as you are breaking most condos BYELAWS

Why keep a cat locked up in a room.....they are roamers and love to go mousing in the outside...

Archived