Why are there only good looking and sexy thai girls working in thai banks?

afsheen

Anyone else also noticed this? ?

Everytime i went to a thai bank I only see good looking and sexy as hell thai girls working in the banks here in thailand . Especially Kasikorn bank , there i have never even seen a average looking thai girl working there, the bank staff have always been very pretty and sexy looking ?

But not only kasikorn bank. I have noticed this in the other thai bank branches aswell, only really good looking girls work there.

Do banks in thailand only hire women based on their looks? Are only good looking and sexy girls allowed to work in a bank in Thailand?

Edited by afsheen
  • Like 1
  • Confused 2
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, ndfdjnd said:

I think in general looks go a long way in Thailand, and employers will gravitate towards prettier girls.

But there's also a lot of make-up involved.  Strip that off and they're not quite the stunners they first appear.

I will say that many Thai girls are great at make up.

My gf back home is one of those IG girls. She is pretty without makeup, but after 2 hours of work and the wig and the contouring and  etc she is jaw dropping. I prefer her without, but she has fun doing it so....

14 minutes ago, Christopherabhadra said:

there is also an equal number of pretty handsome gay guys working there as well. Who actually whisper sawatdeekhapppp. Speaking from experience . Looks go far here. 

Ugly too. Thais always feel sorry for me because I look like a troll.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

15 minutes ago, CharlieH said:

Behave like one at times too.....?

??????????

One is subjective, the other is unfortunately...... reality! Reasonable man can differ as to the content of my mind, but universally, when meeting me, all men are going to say damn dude you look like something out of Trolljegeren ???

13 hours ago, theguyfromanotherforum said:

I'm in Toronto right now and there are extremely good looking men and women working as bank tellers and other entry level positions. These are young people doing young people, entry level jobs. So, you know when they get a bit older and uglier they will be moved from these positions to back office.

I guess you're are over 70 and haven't been back to your country in decades?

This is pretty much the answer.  Most customer service jobs are considered lower-level and relegated to the most junior personnel.  So those dealing with customers tend to be younger.  The jobs that are typically female jobs, e.g., nurses, bank tellers, etc., are going to have young females dealing with customers.  And farangs in Thailand tend to look at all young Thai females as attractive.  Now there are some jobs that will take a female's looks into consideration, e.g., air hostesses, beer PGs, etc.  But not most other jobs.   

• Confused 1

14 hours ago, theguyfromanotherforum said:

I'm in Toronto right now and there are extremely good looking men and women working as bank tellers and other entry level positions. These are young people doing young people, entry level jobs. So, you know when they get a bit older and uglier they will be moved from these positions to back office.

I guess you're are over 70 and haven't been back to your country in decades?

Wow ,good looking men didn't know you were into that Jean Luc.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Can be a problem,as of course they all fancy me,in fact there was almost a catfight once between 2 of them once vying to serve me hell of a scene,manager called, blamed me ,of course i demanded apology,got one after threat that i would personally insert bank book up his rear passage,reason was had shirt somewhat unbuttoned showing off medallion of horse rampant.