Be Warned. Thieving Hookers in Pattaya.

yogi100

Happened to me once in BKK... from a Thai, not a hooker - some girl I met in a nightclub.

But when she went through my stuff she saw "Learn Thai" book, flyers from Thai school and multiple Thai visas in my passport. Coupled with cctv cameras every few steps in the condo she probably figured I'm a high risk. She just took my old, backup phone.

• Like 1

This did happen to a friend and the knock out drop aspect of it shook him up as it would have had it been yourself, myself or anyone else. So I took the trouble to make the post as a warning to others rather than to give you the opportunity to make smart arsed remarks.

I have had girls back to my room in the past and have had a mobile phone stolen on one occasion and an electric razor on another but it happened while I was fully compos mentis and I know how angry I was and how much of a mug I felt. And these were Thai girls in Pattaya and they snatched their loot when I wasn't looking but this matter was rather more serious and could have had tragic or at least rather more costly consequences.

So the event could have taken a much worse turn therefore IF you are tempted by African women be on your guard or better still as my pal has learned don't touch'em with a barge pole. 
I was aiming more for "tongue in cheek" rather than "smart arsed" but fair play.
No offence and thanks for the warning.

Sent from my SM-J730GM using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

• Thanks 1

NEWS ALERT! NEWS ALERT! Some hookers are not honest people.

To OP:

We know you were just trying to warn people but most of us know the perils and are just having a bit of fun. We are not really "smart-<deleted>". Some of us are even rather nice people.

• Like 1

I'm sure I saw a truck load of hookers being shipped out of Pattaya last week as families visiting the world class resort are not interested in sexual encounters. So don't worry, Pattaya will safe for all within the next 50 or so years! Rest easy!

Happened to me on two different occasions about 18 yrs. ago, so it's nothing new (with two Thai ladies). One one of the times she had unlocked a drawer (while I was conked out) and re-locked it. In the drawer I had some good jewelry  I checked to see if the drawer was still locked when I woke up the following day ) the key was hidden away)...so assumed nothing was taken from it. I discovered about 2.weeks later it had been emptied.

Not sure why the "friend" is more concerned about what drug they gave him...I didn't give a rat's as -....I was just too happy to have woken up at all.

• Like 2