SURVEY: Did the FBI and DOJ conspire on Russian collusion?

Scott

SURVEY: Did the FBI and DOJ conspire on Russian collusion?  

176 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

5 minutes ago, Becker said:

I don't care.

Hmmm..800 military bases world wide with 450,000 troops (plus or minus a platoon or two) deployed.

Of course we should be minding our own business-that is if we can find a quiet spot-to mind it in.

But...is that a predator drone that I see?Sorry fellas..gotta go..????

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Odysseus123 said:

Hmmm..800 military bases world wide with 450,000 troops (plus or minus a platoon or two) deployed.

Of course we should be minding our own business-that is if we can find a quiet spot-to mind it in.

But...is that a predator drone that I see?Sorry fellas..gotta go..????

World events OK, Domestic events no way!

1 hour ago, riclag said:

World events OK, Domestic events no way!

Unless they're fellow Trump supporters, then it's ok.

Unfortunately there are very few Trump supporters outside the US which probably gave rise to your original comment.

Good luck with your campaign to keep this forum exclusively for Americans, many have tried before and failed.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

21 minutes ago, TonyClifton said:

You, of course, have proof of this "collusion."  I challenge you to put force evidence of this collusion.

While you are at it, please quote for me where in US Law it is unlawful to "collude."

Criminal law is in Title 18 of the United States Code.  Why don't you wow us with your legal acumen by pointing to the statute making "collusion" of any kind, illegal?

col·lu·sion
kəˈlo͞oZHən/
noun

1. secret or illegal cooperation or conspiracy, especially in order to cheat or deceive others.
    "the armed forces were working in collusion with drug traffickers"
    synonyms: conspiracy, connivance, complicity, intrigue, plotting, secret understanding, collaboration, scheming
    "there had been collusion between the security forces and paramilitary groups"
    • LAW
      illegal cooperation or conspiracy, especially between ostensible opponents in a lawsuit.

I have marked in red the relevant part here. Please take note of the word "illegal".

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

18 minutes ago, TonyClifton said:

Of course.  What is the source of this?  Surely not Black's Legal Dictionary.

I didn't ask for a definition.  I asked for a US Statute.  Title 18, please.  I'll understand if you can't provide it.  That's probably why you proffered a definition when a definition was not requested.  I want a law.

Put up or shut up, as they say.

Don't worry, Muller will have one in his back pocket. Only a matter of time....

Edited by CharlieH
Format quoted
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

18 minutes ago, TonyClifton said:

Of course.  What is the source of this?  Surely not Black's Legal Dictionary.

I didn't ask for a definition.  I asked for a US Statute.  Title 18, please.  I'll understand if you can't provide it.  That's probably why you proffered a definition when a definition was not requested.  I want a law.

Put up or shut up, as they say.

Copy it and paste it to google. 

Edited by CharlieH
Format

Just now, TonyClifton said:

It's difficult when the argument isn't emotional but logical.  Isn't it?

Muller is far more logical and intelligent than Trump. He'll stitch him up like a kipper.

Collusion isn't on the statute books but it is grounds for impeachment.

Also there are a list of other offences linked to the act of collusion that he could  will be indicted for.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

16 minutes ago, Spidey said:

Muller is far more logical and intelligent than Trump. He'll stitch him up like a kipper.

Collusion isn't on the statute books but it is grounds for impeachment.

Also there are a list of other offences linked to the act of collusion that he could  will be indicted for.

I'm sure that MIDDLE sentence was painful to write.  Let me make it more painful for you:

You cannot impeach a President for anything he has done prior to taking the oath and becoming The President.

Suck that one down.

Edited by TonyClifton
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, Kieran00001 said:

The president of the US being investigated by the FBI for colluding with Russia to sway the election is world news, deal with it.

Do you not want colluding with Russia to sway elections to be illegal?  Do you want to swap American democracy for one man to have a good friend in the Kremlin?

Anyway its illegal in more than one way, there is just no such crime called collusion, but it is defrauding the US and of course it is also election fraud. 

Then there are all the other crimes they are investigating that one or more of the Trump's may be charged with, such as both hacking and wire fraud for using the Russian bots in their Clinton smear campaign, potentially also acting as a foreign agent, and then there is the latest attention of Mueller, money laundering. 

Conspiracy does not = collusion.

Full stop.

Show me any indictment by Mueller that implicates anyone from TRUMP CAMP and Russian Collusion or Russian Conspiracy.

Again, as they say: "put up or shut up."

2 minutes ago, Kieran00001 said:

The president of the US being investigated by the FBI for colluding with Russia to sway the election is world news, deal with it.

Do you not want colluding with Russia to sway elections to be illegal?  Do you want to swap American democracy for one man to have a good friend in the Kremlin?

Anyway its illegal in more than one way, there is just no such crime called collusion, but it is defrauding the US and of course it is also election fraud. 

Then there are all the other crimes they are investigating that one or more of the Trump's may be charged with, such as both hacking and wire fraud for using the Russian bots in their Clinton smear campaign, potentially also acting as a foreign agent, and then there is the latest attention of Mueller, money laundering. 

You have been drinking that Russian koolaid that the MSM gives out, again. First you say collusion isn't a crime which is true ,then you say it's fraud,how can that be, when fraud is a crime.The POTUS isn't being investigated for a crime. The campaign is being investigated,there hasn't been any wrong doing affiliated with the election by the campaign. The investigators are being investigated though!

• Like 1

Just now, TonyClifton said:

That's very clever.  

However

Not every collusion is a conspiracy.  -- Homer Simpson Ph.D.

I'm sure Sideshow Bob (Muller) will explain it all to you when he indicts Trump.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, TonyClifton said:

That's very clever.  

However

Not every collusion is a conspiracy.  -- Homer Simpson Ph.D.

But to maintain collusion is not a crime is false. It depends on the kind of collusion.

And in the common definitions of collusion that  I have found, collusion is pretty much always a kind of conspiracy. Whether it's a criminal conspiracy s another matter.

Edited by bristolboy
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

The FBI career investigator,says "we will stop him" ,better yet, the DAG hired by PT which was probably recommended by a past administration career professional on the DOJ,wants to wear a wire discussed in a meeting with the second highest FBI guy who was fired for lying and is under criminal investigation. The head of the FBI was singled out by the IG as committing to many unethical acts 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, riclag said:

The FBI career investigator,says "we will stop him" ,better yet, the DAG hired by PT which was probably recommended by a past administration career professional on the DOJ,wants to wear a wire discussed in a meeting with the second highest FBI guy who was fired for lying and is under criminal investigation. The head of the FBI was singled out by the IG as committing to many unethical acts 

Was that the loser that just got STROC with a firing?  That was some career.

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Spidey said:

I'm sure Sideshow Bob (Muller) will explain it all to you when he indicts Trump.

Wrong ,you can't indict a sitting POTUS.That's why the constitution of my country plainly says , the means to take out a POTUS is through impeachment and then has to have a two thrids majority of the senate. You want to put down my country at least know what your talking about

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, riclag said:

As I recall, the acts that the IG criticized Comey for were those that were detrimental to the candidacy of Hillary Clinton. Some ant-Trump conspiracy that was.

• Like 2