Trump Supreme Court nominee rejects 'false accusations'

webfact

6 hours ago, Srinivas said:

I thought she is doing a good job talking in a timid 15 year old,voice. 

thats rich for an established professor.

also has selective memory, doesnt remember recent things either.

also flew a lot just fine but used her,claustrophobia as excuse.

also she wanted/expected anonymity for this accusation to have weight? thats just not believable.

just my take but I'm biased with the last minute thing though that could be the democrat move and not hers.

she'd be better served without these two lawyers and that massive body guard.

finding this,kids safeway record helps her establish what exactly?

round 2 

"she'd be better served without these two lawyers and that massive body guard."

Yes, she would, I'm sure she would prefer that too. Unfortunately she needs the bodyguard after she has been threatened by Trump fans following her revelation.

• Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, stevenl said:

"she'd be better served without these two lawyers and that massive body guard."

Yes, she would, I'm sure she would prefer that too. Unfortunately she needs the bodyguard after she has been threatened by Trump fans following her revelation.

good for optics , makes her look smaller and timid. good stagecraft.

well done.

Her team came more prepared than judge k.  I give dems round 1 and 2.

lets see what happens next!

10 hours ago, Jingthing said:

Ms. Ford recalls roughly how long after the incident where she was violently sexually assaulted by that man and the time she ran into his party animal buddy at the Safeway. For an elite boy that grocery store job must have been temporary. So that can better establish the timeline for the party. 

Duh. 

The party does not sound like it was a party at all. Which is important because there are people coming out saying "i don't remember that". I would not remember walking into a house with four people in it 36 years ago either. 

She mentioned four guys. Kav and his buddy, whomare obviously going to both vigorously deny everything because their lives are on the line. The other kid may be the key. She called him jr or something. If they can find this guy they may actually have a reliable witness because he was not part of the actual crime. 

17 minutes ago, Srinivas said:

good for optics , makes her look smaller and timid. good stagecraft.

well done.

Her team came more prepared than judge k.  I give dems round 1 and 2.

lets see what happens next!

Very sad how you use threats by trump fans.

2 hours ago, Srinivas said:

For those of you interested in  body language analysis of news in general but mainly the recent performances of judge k and dr. ford

https://www.bitchute.com/video/5uv6SHt1Z5Gm/

enjoy the show

interesting,

will take some effort from FBI to sort this one

Ms. Ford is not a zebra.

The 4 Arguments For Brett Kavanaugh’s Immediate Confirmation, Debunked

We will never know for sure what happened that night in the early 1980s but the principle of Occam’s Razor suggests that, “When you hear hoof beats, think horses, not zebras.” I know many women who have been sexually assaulted and harassed. I don’t know a single man who has been falsely accused. Yes, it happens, but it’s the equivalent of a zebra, and Blasey Ford has done nothing to suggest she’s among that rare species. Kavanaugh, by contrast — especially given his heavy drinking, incentive to lie and apparent lying under oath — seems like an all too familiar creature: A man trying to escape responsibility for his past misdeeds.

https://forward.com/opinion/411253/the-4-arguments-for-brett-kavanaughs-immediate-confirmation-debunked/?attribution=home-hero-item-text-1

1 hour ago, SheungWan said:

What happens next is Kavanaugh's supporters on this thread giving us a week-long list of bot-style nonsensical posts to try kick the accusations into the long grass.

Bot style? So if people make a comment that disagrees with you or the Democratic Party Machine they are likened to Digital Robots!