Angry topless farangs go viral after telling Thais to keep the noise down

webfact

1 hour ago, lazeeboy said:

Not the right approach but feel sorry for him as same happened to me built a 6 bedroom house and months later the land in front of my house became the black moon multi moon whatever they fancied having moon ,was so loud I moved to cmx .now it's defunct I'm happily living back in my house .if I had put all my eggs in one basket I would of really been in trouble so know how this guy feels ,you have no say phone the police and end up giving them money 

Anyone have a clue what he's going on about?

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, johng said:

Maybe the Scotsman bought a very expensive condo/house and thought he'd have a nice quiet retirement...then next door becomes a garage with constant noise for hours on end each day and he's a bit upset ?

Then he could have send his expensive lawyer to the noise makers and get it sorted.

2 minutes ago, Jeremy50 said:
1 hour ago, lazeeboy said:

Not the right approach but feel sorry for him as same happened to me built a 6 bedroom house and months later the land in front of my house became the black moon multi moon whatever they fancied having moon ,was so loud I moved to cmx .now it's defunct I'm happily living back in my house .if I had put all my eggs in one basket I would of really been in trouble so know how this guy feels ,you have no say phone the police and end up giving them money 

Anyone have a clue what he's going on about?

I think he built a house, and then some sort of karaoke opened next door, then he called the police and lost some money too.. At least this is what i understood

Disgusting bunch of drunken sexpats who think their quid can let them misbehave....throw them out of the country...that's all what they deserve....obviously back in their homelands such uncouth idiots are insignificant nobodys....

Edited by observer90210
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

13 minutes ago, utalkin2me said:

Is it just me? We do not use the word "topless" for men. Ever. 

They are misusing the word here. It is really a juicy, exciting word when used properly. 

That's a very true point, Utalkin2me: we don't ever actually use the word 'topless' with reference to men. It is always (in my experience) used of women (particularly women on a beach). If a guy is not wearing a shirt, we tend to say he is 'bare-chested'.

And now someone will find a reference to 'topless men' and prove me wrong - ha ha!

Edited by Eligius
  • Like 1

Thais have very little respect for others when it comes to making noise. No concept of noise pollution. 

No concept of any pollution for that matter.

As for the Jock knockers that have posted their numerous love letters. You're nothing but ignorant.

Edited by SpeakeasyThai

4 hours ago, johng said:

Maybe the Scotsman bought a very expensive condo/house and thought he'd have a nice quiet retirement...then next door becomes a garage with constant noise for hours on end each day and he's a bit upset ?

He is correct despite your grumblings. You are not allowed to make a noise at night, it is illegal and if it's reported to the local authorities they will act.

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, Ks45672 said:

Could have easily ended in a murder

No. Murder is pre meditated.

This would be manslaughter, ie non premeditated, and i agree, they are lucky.

The one guy talks quite reasonably and polite, the Scot is just a complete <deleted>.

• Like 1

How dare farang tell Thai people to stop making noise and to keep themselves to allowed business hours?

How dare they!

And then no shirt also.

How dare they?

And of course all Thai people agree with the Thai workers.

Farang are animals, Thai people are not.

Edited by hansnl
  • Haha 2

22 minutes ago, ukrules said:

He is correct despite your grumblings. You are not allowed to make a noise at night, it is illegal and if it's reported to the local authorities they will act.

they did but it seems scotty boy wanted to speak direct to chakthip himself not some lowly local officers trying to calm a disturbance seemingly created by a pissed up aggressive screaming knob

Edited by Happy enough

4 hours ago, Pete1980 said:

More Brits trying to enforce their rules in other countries. That is what Brits do, "Sun never sets........"

Someone better tell them that Thailand isn't in their Commonwealth.

The rule is Thai law and Thai legislation regarding work in such cirumstances and locations. Good on the Brits for defending their rights and the rights of their Yjai neighbours. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, jesimps said:

Quite right, they should appreciate ear-splitting noise from morning till night and through the night if necessary. Why should Thais act like civilised human beings for falang and for each other.

Also why should falang be driven insane by it when all they expect is a little consideration from fellow adults, even though those same adults have the brains of five year olds.

Did you watch the video ?

Nobody likes noise, including most Thais i know, but these 2 men acted like they own the place.

If the place where you live is too noisy, why don't you relocate ?

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Pete1980 said:

More Brits trying to enforce their rules in other countries. That is what Brits do, "Sun never sets........"

Someone better tell them that Thailand isn't in their Commonwealth.

This is what i try to come to thailand to get away from , hope the thai authorities sort them out , no matter how you try to tell these farlangs they wont comprehend , the vast majority of farlangs understand just get a few that spoil it 

• Like 1