Garage owner fights back at topless farangs: You're trespassing on my property

webfact

6 hours ago, Easy Come Easy Go said:

How have these 2 not been beaten stabbed or shot yet is quite remarkable. 

That speak volumes about Thais, get in a disagreement and you'll be beaten, stabbed or shot. Wonderful behavior for followers of the teachings of Lord Buddha...If someone annoys you then stab, shoot, kill them. That's the way of savages.

• Like 2

Why are the 2 farangs shirtless ? They want to talk to the neigbor about the noise, so why do they not dress up properly ? The 2 farangs look like scum to me. No wonder Thais hate us.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, georgegeorgia said:

We all dont know how many times this Thai business has done this do we?

Could of been everynight, its obvious its not the first visit these 2 or even other neighbours have made.

The thai owner seems to know them and they even know his licence hours ??

So....begs me the question...is this a long running dispute...im not naive like many of you just to take the thais side becsuse....well u have to because....ummm..their thai?

I remember a few years ago on here watching a videi of a young thai guy bash a elderly farang....before even what we knew about it, there were posters on here saying the old farang probaly deserved it, it was finally brought out the young thai on yaba attacked the old guy for no reason just as the latest attack in Bangkok has happened so dont be stuoid enough to take anothers side without knowing the full story.

I do get it ...i know a lot of you hate your fellow farangs but please try to get the full story before you kick them in the gutter whilst kissing the thai butt.

Nail on the head!

It is amazing to hear all the whining about thais hating all foreigners and visa's getting harder, newsflash your average Thai cares not a jot about you and the muppets in charge even less!!!

The xenophobia you see with the visa's etc aint personal it's just a character flaw, all the thaier than thai on here crack me up they obviously live in a parallel universe where the populace are never noisy, selfish or liars

True badly handled by the Jock but I would be willing to bet there is way, way more to this than the highly professional Thai press and their fellow countrymen have stated but just proves there are lots of weak people who just take things as read, naive maybe....?

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, mark131v said:

Seem to remember a chap earlier saying all you need to do is ring a number and the highly efficient experts at the other end will be along directly to sort it out.....

if they ever answer

On 9/26/2018 at 4:34 PM, thaiguzzi said:

Jesus. Just watched that.

1. Scottish man wants/needs to speak the Thai lingo.

2. Scottish man is very lucky that the Thai guy was a reasonable man.

3. Scottish man is very fortunate he did not wake up this morning in hospital.

4. Talking like that, in that tone and volume, on my property, i would have punched the guy. Sorry.

5. Garage owner should have told the foreign blokes that the car/truck is needed to deliver alcohol.
6. Foreign blokes would have offered their help bcoz it's an emergency job... 

• Haha 1

23 hours ago, theonetrueaussie said:

I think we all know how loud thais can be and how loud they play there music. While the foreigners went about it the wrong way the fact that they had to drive there to complain sorta tells you how loud the thais were most likely. 

The other fact is that the owner had to call the police not because he was afraid of the foreigners but he was afraid the thais would kill them....and people are praising them for not beating up or killing the foreigners for complaining about loud music. Just when I think the human species cannot fall any lower...

Very true. The human species cannot fall any lower... It is at it's lowest level, already.

• Like 1

On 9/26/2018 at 5:12 PM, robblok said:

Idiot foreigners by the looks of it on the picture this garage is not close to houses and seems to be a bit secluded. I can understand people complaining about noise if its next to their home / hotel ect. 

Seems they had no direct involvement and were looking for trouble.. not sure if its worth a fine as nothing much transpired but they do set a bad example. 

Possibly Farang tolerance for noise is much lower than Asians. If you go other Asian countries you will find Asians noise tolerance is so high, you could see people sleeping when all round there are loud noise. Or you could hear real loud conversations in some cheap restaurants or coffee shop while you would really like a quiet lunch for the day.

Except for Japan and Korea other countries in Asia including China of course you will need ear plugs, good quality ear plugs. Or perhaps ear muffler is even better the ones people use when they use a steel cutter.

when chinese waiter talks to you , you say, "What? What? I can't hear you.". And he said, "Take that fvvking thing off your head". The waiter is doing his PhD in Physics in the university and working part-time.

On 10/1/2018 at 5:28 PM, madusa said:

Possibly Farang tolerance for noise is much lower than Asians. If you go other Asian countries you will find Asians noise tolerance is so high, you could see people sleeping when all round there are loud noise. Or you could hear real loud conversations in some cheap restaurants or coffee shop while you would really like a quiet lunch for the day.

Except for Japan and Korea other countries in Asia including China of course you will need ear plugs, good quality ear plugs. Or perhaps ear muffler is even better the ones people use when they use a steel cutter.

when chinese waiter talks to you , you say, "What? What? I can't hear you.". And he said, "Take that fvvking thing off your head". The waiter is doing his PhD in Physics in the university and working part-time.

I played in "pop groups" for more than 30 years, and either I'm getting old (probably!) or the acceptable noise level has increased over the years - I can't stand the volume of the music in some of the bars. They seem to think that if they have no customers then cranking up the volume is going to attract them! Oh, sorry, forgot  - Thai logic, same as putting the prices up when the bar is empty! 

Edited by sambum