Bitcoin Cash - it's worth investing?

InvestMarco

Here's a telling chart for ya. Buying Op or just continue on it's way further down to a normal and realistic level? That is up 2 u to decide. 

Previously these Crypto threads got a lot of positive play, but nowadays not so much. Actually not at all. Speaks volumes...both the chart and the crickets. :vampire:

PSX_20181002_081942.jpg.e7fce48778128a989550894842a0c453.jpg

Bitcoin Cash is the same bs as the original Bitcoin as they both have similar problems. Payment takes half an hour, <deleted>? It has no future.

I suggest investing in more useful cryptos like Ethereum.

In my opinion no. Bitcoin cash as a project seems to have stalled and does not seems to be increasing adoption or any real meaningful partnerships. This is a red flag for many projects when they seem to be stalling because that is a warning they might be on the way out in the near future. I would be very cautious if you do decide to invest. 

In my opinion the projects that still seem to be one's to be on the move in terms of active development and increased adoption are Cardano, Ripple, Ethereum, and Bitcoin. 

Edited by vinegarbase

6 hours ago, Skeptic7 said:

Here's a telling chart for ya. Buying Op or just continue on it's way further down to a normal and realistic level? That is up 2 u to decide. 

Previously these Crypto threads got a lot of positive play, but nowadays not so much. Actually not at all. Speaks volumes...both the chart and the crickets. :vampire:

What exactly do you want to say? The market obviously bottomed out.

Edited by DeeMak9

TBH, do not ask for crypto advise on this forum. For starters, there are many people that make it their day job to tell everyone to run for the hills, secondly, you will not get the brightest answers.

Check out NEXO, sec complaint security with approx. 60m$ loaned out already.

Edited by DeeMak9

2 minutes ago, Skeptic7 said:

The bottom is ZERO...so isn't anywhere near 'bottomed out'. To be crystal clear...I'm not offering up advice, nor calling for it going to $0. Though certainly not calling its current level 'the bottom', as you seem to have done. Plenty of room between its current level and $0 to find plenty more bottoms.

Stated this many times on the Crypto threads...the trend line is down and has been all year, with lower highs on the bounces and lower lows on the trounces. My opinion is that it will continue its merry way down...to the chagrin of many. 

Clear enuff 4 ya now? 

You have been bashing crypto in general in basically all crypto topics. No point going into discussion. Of course it will have lower highs. We will never get a trend reversal otherwise.

Edited by DeeMak9

I think it is a buy right now.  Of course, you could wait for another dip to jump in but I think there will be a year end rally in all cryptos . Next year I would expect market sentiment to go up as regulations get put in place and large funds enter this market. Like ALL markets, it is a gamble and ALL markets get manipulated. 

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, DeeMak9 said:

You have been bashing crypto in general in basically all crypto topics. No point going into discussion. Of course it will have lower highs. We will never get a trend reversal otherwise.

Since you bizarrely consider facts, charts and truth 'bashing'...then guess I'm guilty as charged! 

Been presenting the 'bashing' truth for near a year with nothing but zero substance, waa-waa whiney replies. Sorry if the truth really does hurt. 

On 9/27/2018 at 9:03 PM, InvestMarco said:

In recent days, the increase of 32%, so whoever had before, he already earned something.

i think you need some help with percentage calculation and especially as far as the difference between plus and minus is concerned. :coffee1:

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Happy Grumpy said:

It was around 130,000 or 140,000 baht around the start of the year.

Now it's 17,000 baht.

And people want to buy it?

You clearly have no clue that there is a difference between Bitcoin and Bitcoin Cash

I went to the World Digital Mining Summit in Georgia last week. It was ridiculous how hard Bitmain was trying to push Bitcoin Cash on everyone. But nobody in the audience was buying it. They are obviously desperate to unload their supply. It is a very illiquid currency at the moment.

It will remain that way until the Bitcoin network slows down again, which won't happen until there is a major bull run. Who knows when that will be, but certainly not before the end of the year. The short answer is it makes absolutely no sense to buy BCH at the moment. Once the next bullish crypto period comes, Bitmain will unload the Bitcoin Cash in order to diversify, thus keeping the price depressed. It MAY make sense to buy towards the end of their selloff, but you are going to need to keep a very close eye on it.

BCH has no reason for existing when the BTC network is as uncongested as it is right now.

10 hours ago, seancbk said:

You clearly have no clue that there is a difference between Bitcoin and Bitcoin Cash

OK, he was clearly referring to Bitcoin so let's not play games. The charts are quite similar...almost identical...as are the losses since those highs. They both hit ridiculously high prices last December and have been decimated ever since. His point was made and easily applicable to BCH as well, yet the deflections and denials continue ad nauseam. BCH reached a high of nearly $4000 USD last December and is now about $530 USD. A DRUMMING for both, but actually much worse for Bitcoin Cash as it is down nearly 85% from the all-time high, while Bitcoin in only down a mere 70% thereabouts. 

BCH chart...

image.png.0403cbc64b512761bbc11ab0b7dda2fc.png

BTC chart...

image.png.2ec8fc2011cb7de079a96a4411096a05.png

image.png

4 hours ago, Skeptic7 said:

OK, he was clearly referring to Bitcoin

15 hours ago, seancbk said:

:huh:

Seems like you don't.

My figures are for Bitcoin Cash.

It was in the 130-140k range around Dec/Jan, now it's 17k baht.

What are you on about??

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Skeptic7 said:

OK, he was clearly referring to Bitcoin so let's not play games. The charts are quite similar...almost identical...as are the losses since those highs. They both hit ridiculously high prices last December and have been decimated ever since. His point was made and easily applicable to BCH as well, yet the deflections and denials continue ad nauseam. BCH reached a high of nearly $4000 USD last December and is now about $530 USD. A DRUMMING for both, but actually much worse for Bitcoin Cash as it is down nearly 85% from the all-time high, while Bitcoin in only down a mere 70% thereabouts. 

BCH chart...

image.png.0403cbc64b512761bbc11ab0b7dda2fc.png

BTC chart...

image.png.2ec8fc2011cb7de079a96a4411096a05.png

image.png

With your logic BTC was was 50k$+ in dec/jan.

I wonder if you're still replying here during the next bull run. I doubt it. These cycles happen since the very beginning of bitcoin in 2009. Some  bearmarkets/crashes have even been more severe than this year.

Since you think this time will be magically different, there's probably no point discussing. 

Edited by DeeMak9

1 hour ago, Happy Grumpy said:

Seems like you don't.

What are you on about??

Yeah u are correct...I jumped the gun and didn't do the conversion. However, my $USD amounts and dates agree exactly with your info. Just can't handle those crypto-apologists who deflect and deny, but clearly was and am totally onboard with u. :thumbsup:

Edited by Skeptic7

2 hours ago, Happy Grumpy said:

Seems like you don't.

What are you on about??

Apologies, they looked like Bitcoin numbers.  I thought you were one of those 'all crypto is rubbish' types that wouldn't know Bitcoin Cash from Bitcoin.