Gen Prawit orders help for boxing hero Somrak facing bankruptcy

webfact

8 hours ago, a977 said:

If little Fatty so worried why he not sell a couple of watches to help out friend, Oops! sorry he gave those back to (deceased) friend

Dontbyou know. He returned the watches to the friend. He burnt them and they turned into birds and flew to the dead friend. I wonder did Prawit keep his wife to.

Prawit said he was going to help him.  That could mean as a friend and supporter.

The negativity on this board sometimes amazes me.

How many football players in both the US and Britain get big paychecks and then all of a sudden are down on their luck.

He has tried to run his own business good for him.  He is a member of the military again Good for him.

He has like a lot of other thais fallen on hard times financially.  OK how many do it in the rest of the world and a thing called welfare bails them out.  

He is not looking for sympathy and he did not ask anyone for help.  Some reporter thought that they were going to do him a solid and mentioned it in an article.  

I would rather read about these things than the KAVFORD saga in the US.

10 hours ago, mikebell said:

So the Watchman is on the Olympic Committee as well as the 49 others he 'serves' on.

Yes, he is omnipresent. And if he feels that we should all donate to someone who was better off than the vast majority of Thais but managed to piss away his wealth we should all follow the Toads guidance and donate to this individual so he can live a lavish lifestyle while many who have been directed to donate struggle with their daily finances.

• Like 2

So when Somchai Nobody (e.g. farmers) falls on hard times, it's a few well intended words of encouragement and useless advice from above, but when a celeb needs help an "order" is given to help him?!?! 

You couldn't make this stuff up even if you tried to... 

• Like 1

19 hours ago, kingstonkid said:

Prawit said he was going to help him.  That could mean as a friend and supporter.

The negativity on this board sometimes amazes me.

How many football players in both the US and Britain get big paychecks and then all of a sudden are down on their luck.

He has tried to run his own business good for him.  He is a member of the military again Good for him.

He has like a lot of other thais fallen on hard times financially.  OK how many do it in the rest of the world and a thing called welfare bails them out.  

He is not looking for sympathy and he did not ask anyone for help.  Some reporter thought that they were going to do him a solid and mentioned it in an article.  

I would rather read about these things than the KAVFORD saga in the US.

He's likely to be given the post of president of the Olympic committee because of his credentials nope,because of his qualifications nope.because of his world pro boxing nope.because prawit wants to look good and sympathetic and charitable.the only one I feel sorry for is the poor sod going to loose his job who probably deserves to be in the position.