Boyfriend, his new girlfriend get death sentence for killing his fiancee

rooster59

Boyfriend, his new girlfriend get death sentence for killing his fiancee

By The Nation

7f94d750d1d034378ad484cdd9d94813-sld.jpeg

Photo : Ronnachai and Nontiya//Facebook

The First Court in Chumphon province on Friday sentenced to death a man and a woman after finding them guilty of involvement in killing the man’s fiancee five days before their wedding day in late December last year.

However the Court reduced the punishment to life sentence as Ronnachai Panchart and his girlfriend, Naruemon Chuaysombat, confessed and gave information useful to the trial.

Ronnachai and Nonthiya Kraujatturat, a dental official of a hospital in Chumphon, were going to tie the knot on December 24, but on December 19, Nonthiya’s body with a single gunshot wound to the chest was found in a dormitory in the hospital’s compound.

The death of the bride dominated headlines for days and shook the small community, partly because Nonthiya was known among the public due to her hospital work.

Their wedding day was widely known as the bride-to-be posted invitation cards to her Facebook account. Police at first focused the investigation on the suspicion of a robbery gone wrong.

However the probe was shifted to the groom after they found Nonthiya’s angry Facebook messages against Ronnachai, denouncing him for having a new girlfriend.

Ronnachai confessed after a lengthy police investigation that he had changed his mind about the marriage and wanted to cancel the wedding due to a new girlfriend, Naruemon. Nonthiya however insisted on wedding him.

The court found that Naruemon gave Ronnachai a ride to Nonthiya’s dormitory on the night of December 18 and waited for him nearby. Wearing a hood, Ronnachai broke into Nonthiya’s room and found her sleeping with the television on. The woman woke up and asked who was there in the dark. The defendant fired the gun at Nonthiya’s chest, instantly killing her.

He then escaped with his new girlfriend, who was waiting at an arranged place.

The court sentenced Naruemon to the same punishment as Ronnachai as she had helped plan the murder, drove him to kill Nonthiya and purchased the gun used in the murder.

Parents of the victim on Friday thanked the court for bringing justice to their daughter. The convicted have 30 days to appeal.

Source: http://www.nationmultimedia.com/detail/national/30355414

thenation_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright The Nation 2018-09-29

2 hours ago, ezzra said:

What happened to just walking away from a relationship and saying 'I'm sorry but it's not working out for me' instead of killing that person? what a  neanderthalic solution to a small problem... 

Because to to do that would not be Thainess 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, grego49 said:

Seems to be happening a lot lately they should start hanging these clowns might make some of them think twice.

No, to the contrary.

The death penalty & execution don't reduce crime, in fact it makes criminals more violent.

So said by an executioner with around 450 executions on his name, and that includes the innocent ones.

Edited by hansnl

35 minutes ago, hansnl said:

No, to the contrary.

The death penalty & execution don't reduce crime, in fact it makes criminals more violent.

So said by an executioner with around 450 executions on his name, and that includes the innocent ones.

Regardless, this man (maybe not his girlfriend) should be executed pronto!

I can not even fathom the mind that can think:
"I don't want to marry this woman, so I'll have to kill her",

instead of

"I know this will upset you, but I've decided not to marry you.  I'm sorry" <and walk away>.

In what sick mind is murder easier than simply breaking up?  :dry:

And some of us think we have had bad partners until we read stories like this. I don’t like my ex wife but would never kill her or anyone else. This innocent woman simply got unlucky by falling in love with a sociopath capable of a gruesome unnecessary murder. 

And his new woman girlfriend is the same. Reminds us the shocking capabilities of some humans. And these criminals all believe they can kill and walk away and not get caught and live happily ever after. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Wake Up said:

And some of us think we have had bad partners until we read stories like this. I don’t like my ex wife but would never kill her or anyone else. This innocent woman simply got unlucky by falling in love with a sociopath capable of a gruesome unnecessary murder. 

And his new woman girlfriend is the same. Reminds us the shocking capabilities of some humans. And these criminals all believe they can kill and walk away and not get caught and live happily ever after. 

One would think that perhaps the new girlfriend would have been somewhat concerned for her own safety. He could always have killed her too if another woman had come along.  Perhaps in 7 years time he will!

• Like 1

i still keep being amazed about how stupid peoples can be.

Thinking to win everything but must be 100% certain they will loose everything.

With stealing or a robbery you still have a chance to get away with it. But with murder … ?!

7 hours ago, neeray said:

Here's probably why they know this. Because they "confessed and gave information useful to the trial".

They do that all the time and never tell ya. Imagine if the Press has given Charlie Mansons side of Killing Sharon Tate? 

'She scolded me and she was a millionaire, so' .... 

8 hours ago, ezzra said:

What happened to just walking away from a relationship and saying 'I'm sorry but it's not working out for me' instead of killing that person?

It says she wouldn't let him go.

"he had changed his mind about the marriage and wanted to cancel the wedding due to a new girlfriend, Naruemon. Nonthiya however insisted on wedding him"

So it was bit a more complicated. Killing still is not an answer, of course. Unjustifiable.

Edited by MaksimMislavsky
quotation added

5 hours ago, Destiny1990 said:

Just tell her u end the relationship instead of killing that lady u morron.

We as foreigners do not understand the warped, retarded mentality of thais..somewhere along the line he was going to "loose face"...thats why he did the dirty deed instead of walking away. Its a messed up, sick place we live in