Chinese "fake" guides slammed for telling compatriots rubbish about Thailand

webfact

17 hours ago, webfact said:

Two clips also showed attempts by Chinese guides to sing the Thai national anthem.

Neither bore the slightest resemblance in either music or words.

I bet they weren't attempting to sing the national anthem at all in those clips. Why wouldn't they know what the music is after spending more than a day or two here?

45 minutes ago, BEngBKK said:

The world thinks Thais are small friendly people that would newer hurt other people. Thais do not lie, steal, con or do anything bad because the are budhists.. in LOS all just smile ..... That is the nature of Thais ....

555 Ok you got the job as a genuine government approved tourist guide now. Please go to the new very fast lane counter to get your license.????

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, BEngBKK said:

The world thinks Thais are small friendly people that would newer hurt other people. Thais do not lie, steal, con or do anything bad because the are budhists.. in LOS all just smile ..... That is the nature of Thais ....

555 Ok you got the job as a genuine government approved tourist guide now. Please go to the new very fast lane counter to get your license.????

17 hours ago, webfact said:

But as a series of clips - including some absurd renditions of the Thai national anthem - went viral, a Thai/Chinese business official said it was old news. 

Which means that it has already been spread throughout China to the quality tourists who now come here with preconceived ideas on how to behave towards and respect the people here.  The fact that it is old news is irrelevant - As Churchill or Mark Twain (depending on which google reference you prefer) said, 'A lie travels halfway round the world while the truth is putting on its shoes.'

• Like 1

I wouldn't say Thailand is a colony yet, but I would call it a 'financial dependent'. Following a similar path to Cambodia. When you are led by the incompetent who are capable of creating long term jobs and growth, you just sell everything off to create the illusion of growth.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Dinobot said:

That’s because western countries exported their fast food establishments to Thailand not long after sending all their men who couldn’t get laid back home.

Haha, those are franchises, owned and operated by Thai or Chinese Thai. 

Are you saying Thai women are easy?  

Edited by garyk

16 minutes ago, garyk said:

Haha, those are franchises, owned and operated by Thai or Chinese Thai. 

Are you saying Thai women are easy?  

Don't try and explain anything to the ignorant. It is just a waste of time.

Just now, Katipo said:

I wouldn't say Thailand is a colony yet, but I would call it a 'financial dependent'. Following a similar path to Cambodia. When you are led by the incompetent who are capable of creating long term jobs and growth, you just sell everything off to create the illusion of growth.

That sounds like the world economy.

"It was the soldiers that went after women not the other way round, he said defending his womenfolk."

Sure. And did the soldiers teach the womenfolk:

1. Evaluating and diagnosing exactly how sick mak mak the water buffalo really was, and how much money she needed to get him healthy. 

2. The phrase: "How mut you gib me?".

3. How to distract thirsty servicemen to pad the bills in the cup.

Edited by soistalker
  • Like 1

Its like Europe, Thais to lazy to dig Clongs in BKK , Chins, they come work here , save n buy up all the good bits here, Emigrants done same worldwide too.But go to their homeland and you get stopped from being rich unless you take it with you.Thats why Chins wrote the Emigration Rules here, not Ethnic Thais.

As someone who learn and understood what was said in the video. The Thais who shared the videos are making things up since they probably don't know what was said or someone told them something totally wrong.

1st Video: The guy was not singing or making fun of the national anthem. He was sing central rama 9, central rama 9. Probably just bored and trying to make tourists laugh.

2nd Video: The girl talked about it was the US military that grew the industry in pattaya. At first they would invite girls into the bases to entertain them. Thai families seized the opportunity to make money, sent their sons who are "katoey" to military bases, because they just need to dress up and most men won't want to sleep with them if they found out. So its safer to send sons than daughters.

3rd Video: Again, not singing national anthem, just using thai words as play on words to make songs to entertain tourists.

18 hours ago, overherebc said:

When I was a kid I believed all the chinese had narrow eyes and buck teeth because eating too much rice constipated them and they 'strained' a lot on the loo.

Almost right.

But yours is the cleaner version. 

20 hours ago, Darcula said:

Everybody's knows it already?

Bwahahahahahahaha.

You would be surprised by some of the misinformation the Chinese were fed. Once I was with a couple of Koreans in a Tianjin( near Beijing) karaoke . We were having a good time with the GROs when suddenly one of them bawled her eyes out. Upon enquiring, I found out that she had  just found out from the Koreans that korea is not part of China, and Singapore ( where I am from) is also not part of China.   I swiftly asked the mamasan to change the girl who was obviously very upset by the BS she was previously fed. Many ‘uneducated’ Chinese still think the world revolve around China . China in Chinese meant ‘country in the centre ‘ .

20 hours ago, Justgrazing said:

Yea that sounds plausible .. Thai wimmen with not a pot to piss in being chased by stoned American servicemen with more money than you can shake a stick at .. 

I served 20 years and was neither stoned nor possessing more money "than you can shake a stick at". Your comments are without merit as written.

22 hours ago, webfact said:

Thailand is a Chinese colony, Thai women just sell their bodies to US servicemen and Thai families put their male children in "lady boy dancing schools" so they can get money.

What?  That's not true?  :whistling: