Thai "caveman" has given up on Thai women - welcomes foreign ladies into his lair

webfact

Thai "caveman" has given up on Thai women - welcomes foreign ladies into his lair

aHR0cHM6Ly9zLmlzYW5vb2suY29tL25zLzAvdWQvMTUwNS83NTI3NjUwL25ld3MxMC5qcGc=.jpg

Pictures: Sanook

A Thai blogger who lives in a cave has defended his lifestyle saying that he is doing nothing wrong. 

Pictures of him with foreign women were posted on his Facebook page - though one in a state of undress in his cave has since been deleted after some adverse comment from netizens.

The man in question is artist, motorcyclist and free spirit Jatuphoom Losiri or "Toon". 

He used to blog about his motorcycle adventures. Now he has maintained a 50,000 person following after living in a cave for the last eight months. 

He blogs on the page "The Cave Man 2018". It was not immediately apparent where the cave is though it appears to be near a beach. 

news10-2.jpg

He was pictured with a Russian woman being very romantic and using sweet language. Then there was adverse comment when a woman was seen in the makeshift bed in his cave. 

Toon, aged 48, said it was a different person to the attractive Russian he was chatting up in another post. He told Sanook that he is doing nothing wrong in inviting foreign ladies to his cave. 

They often just pop in for a cup of tea or coffee. 

There are no tricks or deception - he is quite honest about his interest in women. He admits things sometimes turn to romance - even love.

He said he stopped living in a house months ago. 

And he stopped dating Thai women a long time ago too - he prefers foreigners. 

And no, he is unconcerned about an investigation into his lifestyle. 

"I am not doing anything wrong," he said. 

Source: Sanook

thai+visa_news.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2018-10-03
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, webfact said:

He said he stopped living in a house months ago. 

And he stopped dating Thai women a long time ago too - he prefers foreigners. 

could it be a thai woman kicked him out of the house she was paying for while also supporting him?   nahhh

55 minutes ago, kingstonkid said:

I like this idea imagine the money he saves.  Just wonder how I would put my address on the 90 day

Be fun to draw Immigration a map for marriage extension home visit, but leave out the last part about how to reach the front door.  ????

image.thumb.png.5fee482745577c9a687551062548f275.png

Edited by 55Jay
  • Haha 1

Sounds like a cult guru in the making.

Not really that uncommon that some women find exotic and bizarre charismatic until they realize it’s nothing more then creepy manipulation for gratification.

Edited by smileydude

why does he need to keep saying 'that he is doing nothing wrong'? Anyone would think he was, he said it so many times. Sounds like a bullshit blog to get more likes so he can monetise his blog. He obviously doesn't live off grid if he is a blogger and again close to a tourist place to find foreigners. probably stays in somewhere like samui or phang nan so he can prey on gullible teenage westerners?

11 hours ago, PatOngo said:

There's even a clown that actually lives in the White House.

I click on this topic to read a light hearted non political thailand story.....12 posts in and some loser is already making some blowhard comment about Trump.........give it a rest, no one wants to hear your political crybaby whining....or are you like the most boring sexpat in all of thailand with nothing else to talk about? 

Edited by Time Traveller
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Time Traveller said:

I click on this topic to read a light hearted non political thailand story.....12 posts in and some loser is already making some blowhard comment about Trump.........give it a rest, no one wants to hear your political crybaby whining....or are you like the most boring sexpat in all of thailand with nothing else to talk about? 

May I take this opportunity to compliment you on your highly advanced sense of humor!

• Like 2