Best mall in Chiang Mai?

YogaVeg

29 minutes ago, bkk6060 said:

Who the heck cares about free WIFI??

Most of us are in the modern world where you can get unlimited packages for a very low price.

If one is searching for a mall or place with priorities being free WIFI, how sad.

Or maybe just sadly cheap...

please read the thread carefully and post something relevant

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, YogaVeg said:

Alrighty then. You have expressed your opinion now, loud and clear, thanks for the contribution. 

Just some advice: positive statements carry more interest and credibility than bashing ones.

The OP is asking for people's opinions on the what people like (ie best), not so much on what they don't like. No need to rail on about something you don't like, it adds no value to the thread, and frankly, nobody is all that interested. 

It isn't what the OP asked for in the first place.

FYI, I was just at that mall today btw, as were hundreds of other people, there was live music too.

As far as inviting me to actually come to CM, as well as lecturing me on what you think the OP wants, good grief pay attention! ????

I AM THE OP!

Of course you are the OP.

Means nothing have you been there recently and are you there now?

You asked for opinions on other malls and I gave them.  Please read the thread.

Value to the thread can be positive and negative.  Sorry if you have a problem with that but it is all about opinions, which you asked for.

Hey, but good luck to you hope you find a happy mall experience in CM that suits your needs.

I have actually spent time here and been to all of them and found my favorite...

Archived