Russian tourist's toothache led to suicide, say Jomtien police

webfact

16 hours ago, webfact said:

Police learned that he had come to Thailand with his daughter and friends for a holiday five months ago.

Five month+ holiday?

Was he working for the GRU?

Maybe Bellingcat spooked him???

17 hours ago, Geordieabroad said:

Never heard of suicide brought on by toothache before, R.I.P. mate.

In the U.K. i would always buy Ibuprofen for pain but it's not available here. While suffering with sciatica here in Thailand recently, i discovered that GOFEN 400, which is available over the counter at virtually all pharmacies is actually ibuprofen 400mg. 

Just a tip for any of our expat friends who may require pain relief.

Go figure. I walked into a pharmacy a decade ago here and asked for ibuprofen and she gave me  .Gofen. you just have to ask. You can also just ask for tramadol its made here in thailand. Under a different name but chemists know tramadole Cheaper than gofen by far and 10 times better for real pain issues. Its a opiod but not crazy kind.

The tramadole issues here make getting it a bit funny but its here if you ask and you are not a teenager. For youre information

22 hours ago, Cadbury said:

Try this. I recommended to an ex in BKK and she now reports no more migraines. Amlodpine 5mg every evening before bed. Hope it works for you.

https://www.drugs.com/comments/amlodipine/for-migraine-prophylaxis.html

Be aware that Amlodopine has side effects other than curing migraine in about 50% of users. Easy to look up online. 

4 hours ago, Mickmouse1 said:

He came to los 5 months ago for a holiday !!!

Him, his daughter & friends have no work to do back home?

Plenty of Russian famlies here who stay long term and rent a condo . Where do they get their money from ? I suspect online work and trying to get Russian tourists to pay upfront fees they can live on. Like a travel agent , of course all illegal . 

Archived