Prayuth Now Officially On Facebook, Twitter, Instagram

webfact

7 hours ago, webfact said:

“We want elections ASAP and a democratic prime minister.

When you wade into a river full of crocodiles, don't complain when you get bit.  I.e., ignorance is bliss. 
"I no understand.  All Thai people no love me maak maak?" :clap2:

• Haha 2

Well Donald Trumph became president because of social media's.
Will be interessting to see what social media can do for Prayuth......

There is no reason to belive that Thai voters are smarter than the american voters, so I think it will work for his benefit.

• Confused 1

3 hours ago, unamazedloso said:

isnt facebook for kids and desperate singles still? I used it for buis a while back and just hated it. Wasnt good at all for business and created a real nuiscance. Atleast for the pm he wont have to deal with trolls. Theyll be locked up! More discrimination.....

I use it fairly often as there are groups that I like reading about. One from my home town, another from the county, one on RAF mates plus friends, family and a few other odds and sods.

15 hours ago, jimmynewbie said:

I think its Steven

Had a look I would say 90% hate Prayut lol

Highly likely .I've put Steve 100 in my ignore bin for over year I might let him out after the election along with Halloween

• Haha 1

The nasty, critical, negative, and sarcastic comments are quite amusing to imbibe. 

Overwhelming any cherished supporting posts.

Obviously, the folks that set it up aren't reading the page or don't know how to edit. 

Embarrassing for the illustrious Field Marshall, who seeks a god-like worship imagery. 

Backfiring.

• Like 1

On 10/15/2018 at 5:31 PM, Samui Bodoh said:

"...Dear citizen, as a lot of people are now communicating via Facebook, I have opened my personal account to communicate with you on government policy, the government’s and my works. All suggestions and opinions are welcomed..."

After being fawned over and flattered throughout a military career, then protected by law against real comments as the Junta leader, I suspect that what the Thai people really think of him will come as a shock.

Welcome to the real world, I don't think you are going to like it...

Looks like Facebook and Twitter will be closed down in Thailand before long. If Big P doesn't like what reality looks like he tends to deny it, then kill it.

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, chama said:

Looks like Facebook and Twitter will be closed down in Thailand before long. If Big P doesn't like what reality looks like he tends to deny it, then kill it.

Research published in Digital in 2017 revealed that Thailand has 46 million registered Facebook users.

https://lexiconthai.com/blog/thailands-46-million-facebook-users/

Not very smart to shut it down.

And of course that would also shutdown Prayut's accounts as well.

On 10/18/2018 at 5:21 AM, Srikcir said:

Research published in Digital in 2017 revealed that Thailand has 46 million registered Facebook users.

https://lexiconthai.com/blog/thailands-46-million-facebook-users/

Not very smart to shut it down.

And of course that would also shutdown Prayut's accounts as well.

You mean the account he just opened and is trying to figure out how to best use it? And if he did shut it down don't think he would do it in a way he would take credit for. Somehow it will just stop functioning. Your right though, his concerns for votes would cause him to tread lightly.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, chama said:

You mean the account he just opened and is trying to figure out how to best use it? And if he did shut it down don't think he would do it in a way he would take credit for. Somehow it will just stop functioning. Your right though, his concerns for votes would cause him to tread lightly.

He has posted  a photo (prayut) with a dog, even the dog looks like he hates him lol

I not sure how long he will keep his FB open most are really abusing him telling him to go back to barracks or prison

On 10/18/2018 at 2:09 AM, chama said:

Would never come about of course.

You do realize that Thailand/Thais have one of the greatest number of accounts and followings the world over, dontcha?

Any act of this nature would surely spark a revolution.

????

On 10/20/2018 at 8:53 AM, zzaa09 said:

Would never come about of course.

You do realize that Thailand/Thais have one of the greatest number of accounts and followings the world over, dontcha?

Any act of this nature would surely spark a revolution.

????

Is Big P paying close enough attention to realize that? I thought he was of the mind set that everything is all about him?

• Like 1

On 10/20/2018 at 8:33 AM, jimmynewbie said:

He has posted  a photo (prayut) with a dog, even the dog looks like he hates him lol

I not sure how long he will keep his FB open most are really abusing him telling him to go back to barracks or prison

An indication of his future at the polls...if there is an election? Or is he using the account to determine if he should if there should be an election?

• Like 1