90 day online report told me contact immigration branch office

15 minutes ago, stevymac said:

My extension of stay says 26 oct 2018 so tried to do online today

Do you mean your 90 day report is due on the 26th. It is not extension of any kind.

The message means your record could not be found in the database. That has been discussed many times in the pinned topic about online reporting.

Is this your first online report?

Was your last entry to the country prior to 2013? Have you gotten a new passport since your last entry?

Did you use the drop down menu for your nationality.

Did you double check you had not made a mistake in any of the required fields marked by a *.

19 minutes ago, gunderhill said:

Are you doing it too early as this can happen? They may not do it at your local  immigration branch, the website is notoriously unreliable also, try again later maybe, these are reasons I've found out before  now.

None of those can cause the message to come up. It means your record could not be found.

The system has no access to a database of previous reports done at your local office.

Trying later does work if the system cannot access the database when page is completed and submitted.

4 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

None of those can cause the message to come up. It means your record could not be found.

The system has no access to a database of previous reports done at your local office.

Trying later does work if the system cannot access the database when page is completed and submitted.

Thanks for the info, I had problems before and that was what i found, then again my memory isn't as  good as it used to be.????

OP, as above, they cant find or match your data. It can be something a simple as the flight number is different. Every aspect of the data has to be an exact match or its no match. I recall having problems trying for 3-4 days and kept getting message above. I realised I was putting flight number QF23 instead of QF24 (one is coming to Thailand the other is leaving Thailand). Correct Flight number and it went straight through.

10 minutes ago, Peterw42 said:

OP, as above, they cant find or match your data. It can be something a simple as the flight number is different. Every aspect of the data has to be an exact match or its no match. I recall having problems trying for 3-4 days and kept getting message above. I realised I was putting flight number QF23 instead of QF24 (one is coming to Thailand the other is leaving Thailand). Correct Flight number and it went straight through.

The flight number does not have to be entered since it is not a required field. Note is does not have a beside it.

image.png.bdf3c8944d69dbe09a58785cfc6ff0b6.png

I had that message the very first one I tried to do it online back when it first became available, when I went into Jomtien the lady that does the 90 day reports told me that she remembered looking at mine and that she had approved it and didn't understand why I got that message.

I figured it out for myself and have successfully done it many times since, like everyone is saying your details didn't match what is in the system, what I did wrong was I didn't have my address exactly as I had written it on my Retirement Extension application, but luckily I store my applications on my computer, so I consulted that the next time and have had success ever since.

One last thing, because I live in a house in a gated village, I put the village name in the "Building Name" section, whether that will apply to you will depend where you live I suppose.

The online system is better than it was but still gives problems.

Earlier this year did a 90 report but got no email confirmation. Checked the web site using the reference number and could see the paperwork with 'Approved'. Printed paperwork thinking job done.

Next 90 day report the online system told me to see the local office. Arrived with the paperwork at the local office and they scanned the bar code, not recognised. After a lot of chatter between officers, they asked me if I had received email confirmation, I told them I had not and they told me that it was not 'Approved' without the email. I pointed out the 'Approved' on the paperwork and was told that it did not mean approved, but they let me off this time.

Completed a online 90 day report the other week, paperwork 'Approved' and confirmation email. 

• Like 1