'NOTIFICATION FORM FOR OWNER OR POSSESSOR..

WENT TO IMMIGRATION TODAY to renue 1 year marriage visa, this time they gave me this form 'NOTIFICATION FORM FOR HOUSE MASTER OWNER OR POSSESSOR OF THE RESIDENCE WHERE ALIEN HAS STAYED'  seemingly they want the owner of the condo to sign something, but he is not in the country.. i have the lease agreement and a copy of his passport   .. am I the 'possessor' of the condo since i am leasing it from him?  do i just fill this thing out and sign it or am i supposed to fedex it to him and have it fedexed back.. in that case i would run out of time!

According to the immigration act you are the possessor since you are a tenant.

“ House Master ” means any persons who is the chief possessor of a house , whether in the capacity of
owner , tenant , or in any other capacity whatsoever , in accordance with the law on people act.

Most immigration offices will allow you to submit the TM30 form.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, pkspeaker said:

changwattana .. 

Until very recently, the Bangkok immigration office in Chaeng Wattana did not enforce the TM.30 requirement for foreigners arriving at a private residence.  Perhaps this changed with the appointment of the new immigration commissioner a couple of weeks ago.

• Like 1