Can Thailand lure the Chinese back?

webfact

1 hour ago, Dave67 said:

Make shitting in the street legal they will be back in droves

Yep, the immigration department in the mean time have acquired new staff and told them, "next time don't get caught in demandng immigration money under the table."

2 hours ago, Misterwhisper said:

I can't help it, but somehow I find the word choice of "lure" in this headline rather unfortunate. It makes me feel very uneasy and suspicious. Isn't that exactly the same term a conman would use when describing how he hooks his victims?

Yes I have commented on this word in past stories, sounds sleazy.

34 minutes ago, toast1 said:

I have pushed them out of the way when they try to push in line, and shoved them out of the way when trying to get off an elevator and told them to be quiet when shouting in a restaurant at their phones (apparently they need to do this to be heard).

When a group of chinese enters a hotel you won't get any chance to use the elevator, it belongs to the group.

They also pushed me away several times but i just push them back and tell them to not be so rude. They don't get it though but one day the quarter will drop i hope.

One day at Swampi i decided to stop jumping aside for running chinese, within 30 seconds a chinese lady hit her eye hard on my shoulder and that hurt her....solly...i hope you learned not to run in a busy place like an airport.

At the immigration in Singapore the group which sat around me in the plane run to the disabled people line which was the shortest one...the officer yelled loud to them to go to the other lines since they were not handicapped. So they came standing behind me and had big fun about the yelling against them.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

i dont think many thai's will be bothered about a few less chinese tiurists,but a silly fat baldy man looking for a one of those heart broken single thai woman given a broken heart from bad thai man and its a different story.

I gotta agree with most here, and I also try to understand the lack of education, but when people tell you not to do something or can see you are upsetting people why cant they "get it"?  I just watch them in amazement as they scramble about--walking into traffic and just odd behavior, it astounds me..truly.

I wont allow cue jumpers as I nabbed one today at immigration for a visa in laos...and watched a chinese woman trip on the chairs 3x...why cant she see where shes going???..once..ok..oops thats 2.....again..3!?

I just cant wrap my brain around the me first-everyone else is crazy idea, and the LOOK you get from them

when u call their behavior out..like I"M the crazy one..I'd like to visit china but I'd think i'd def go insane there.

I remember seeing a chinese girl throw up at an airport on the FLOOR when the bathroom was RIGHT behind her, and she had time to make it, as I was watching here...also a girl drop pants and pee in street in CM!!..???

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, HAKAPALITA said:

It is research watching one lot in Cha Am and a gaggle in Pataya dont need no kid to show me his bit o paper from TOT we can all see their tight n rude

Sent from my iPhone using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

Globally, not just thailand!

https://thethaiger.com/thai-life/travel/whos-coming-spending-tourist-numbers-2017

https://www.weforum.org/agenda/2015/12/which-countrys-tourists-spend-the-most-money/

http://www.thaiwebsites.com/tourism-income-Thailand.asp

6 hours ago, simoh1490 said:

Read the Topic, its about Thailand. As for the Chins here it tends to be a Class thing. A Benidorm/ Pataya type Holiday Maker isnt well suited to Saint Moritz generally.Those who have money and well travelled fit politely in un noticed , just like Old Brits do.

• Like 1