Hundreds of thousands take to streets in London demanding second Brexit vote

rooster59

Is it possible to spout so much crap in seven minutes? I haven’t laughed that much in a while. He summarises a Brexiteer perfectly, old and out of touch. This generation needs to give up on trying to screw things for younger more open minded people who actually have something to live for not like the dying old fools.

Sent from my iPhone using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

• Like 1

6 hours ago, sirineou said:

Should I stay or should I go now?
If I go, there will be trouble
And if I stay it will be double
So come on and let me know

Should I stay or should I go!

I know , I know not funny.  If it will make you feel better, At least you guys don't have Trump.

If they had Trump the deal would be done by now. I can see any way forward till May goes.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

4 minutes ago, wabothai said:

Hogwash !!

It is infinitely better to have a strong EU to deal with the questionable powerhouses like the US, Russia, China and the Arabs.

Poppycock !!

Well let the EU deal with those pesky Ruskies, we'll be long gone by then.

Edited by vogie
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

Soros hires people to post globalist propaganda on forums all over the world.

Chomper doesn't actually appear to be a real person that lives in Thailand.

ShareBlue used to reportedly employ 1000's of Shills to effect public opinion on forums.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, BritManToo said:

You prefer the old East German communists looking after the interests of the 'common man'?

When the dust settles on this fiasco the net result will be to usher in a Corbyn government, who will make East German communists look like Ayn Rand. You'll have Venezuela off the coast of Europe. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Is it possible to spout so much crap in seven minutes? I haven’t laughed that much in a while. He summarises a Brexiteer perfectly, old and out of touch. This generation needs to give up on trying to screw things for younger more open minded people who actually have something to live for not like the dying old fools.

Sent from my iPhone using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

Oscar wilde summed the young up perfectly,i used to be like it

He said" I am not young enough to know everything" . Been there done that.

Ps thanks for the vid,it was great.

Sent from my SM-A720F using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

5 minutes ago, Grouse said:

All good points, but here's the truth.

Cameron, recklessly and foolishly, said that parliament would enact whatever was agreed in the referendum. He had no authority to do so. The act wording shows that the referendum was advisory only. Parliament IS sovereign.

Clearly many British people are, unsurprisingly, dissatisfied with their lot. There are multiple reasons but inequality, austerity, and yes, a certain amount of xenophobia are factors.

Brexit has been hijacked by right wing CON "bastards" who smell money from creating an off shore, low tax, low wage, low environmental standards, low benefit economy. That of course harms the very people who voted for Brexit

Finally, many of our MPs have a poor understanding of their responsibilities. They are not delegates; they are supposed to act in what they personally believe to be in the best interests of their constituents and the country as a whole. Many realise how damaging Brexit is but fear the wrath of constituents who think Brexit will benefit them.

Another referendum, which will deliver a vote to remain will enable MPs to do the right thing and cancel Brexit. 

As May enters the killing floor, I can see her calling for a people's vote and then resigning - thus saving us from both Brexit AND Corbyn!

Your truth.

If Brexit has been hijacked it has been done by the pro EU big business/money establishment via the compliant May, who started off in a straight line at Lancaster House but is now circling in an ever-decaying orbit, watching the negotiating can clatter down the road, until the time comes for her to disappear up her own manifesto. As weak as ****.

• Like 2