Shaving

Jessi

On 10/6/2018 at 2:42 AM, Mark1066 said:

Yes, I've seen the wet/dry models but I just find it difficult to believe an electric razor can shave closer than a safety razor or a straight. Using something like a Muhle R41, you can get a shave so close that your skin feels as smooth as glass (only nicer!). I'm not as proficient with a straight yet but I get a buzz out of shaving with a blade made over 200 years ago and keeping it sharp myself. Like I say, there's probably something wrong with me but I enjoy myself. ????

"I get a buzz out of shaving with a blade made over 200 years ago and keeping it sharp myself. Like I say, there's probably something wrong with me but I enjoy myself. ":licklips:

à¸à¸¥à¸à¸²à¸£à¸à¹à¸à¸«à¸²à¸£à¸¹à¸à¸ à¸²à¸à¸ªà¸³à¸«à¸£à¸±à¸ sweeney todd

My big discovery was that virgin coconut oil lubricates the face far, far better than any shaving cream, including the pricey stuff from the Body Shop, let alone soap. I get a super close shave and never draw blood anymore. It brings out the best in whatever blade I use. Good for the complexion too. A bottle of good cold-pressed coconut oil is cheap and lasts for ages.

I do not need a close shave, and I finally shelled out and got a nice pair of panasonic clippers. Best money I ever spent. They shave close enough for me, they never run over a hair without cutting it it seems, and i can shave my head with them as well. 

https://www.amazon.com/Panasonic-ER-GP80-Professional-Hair-Clipper/dp/B00KNCXFR0